• Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl

No like, in-character anons, but I got three valentines with pictures of different SH characters with pick up lines written on them. cat_mrgreen
That's cute. Which ones?

Ummm... This might take a while.
I'm kinda regreting my inability to delete my anon PMs. cat_stare There're so many!
Take your time. One of my friends got a Revo anon....She's so lucky.

Lucky~.

http://soundhorizonpickuplines.tumblr.com/
I got 11, 22, and 13.
Laughed hysterically at the last one. Then I found the site and kept myself entertained for hours reading and rereading them.
So other than those, what other interesting messages have you received?

A romanticy one or two, someone sent me a cute little drawing of my avvie(first time getting avvie art *cheers*), some Yu Yu Hakusho anons, and I've been chatting with a couple of Homestuck trolls. ^_^
I think I need to make a thread to thank all my anons(especially the ones I didn't answer) before the event ends. Tomorrow, maybe.

Romantic Pirate

HarleeQuinnGirl
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl

I'm kinda regreting my inability to delete my anon PMs. cat_stare There're so many!

Lucky~.

I got 11, 22, and 13.
Laughed hysterically at the last one. Then I found the site and kept myself entertained for hours reading and rereading them.

A romanticy one or two, someone sent me a cute little drawing of my avvie(first time getting avvie art *cheers*), some Yu Yu Hakusho anons, and I've been chatting with a couple of Homestuck trolls. ^_^
I think I need to make a thread to thank all my anons(especially the ones I didn't answer) before the event ends. Tomorrow, maybe.
I've gotten quite a few from Sebastian... They are, interesting to say the least. I'm still hoping to get as lucky as my friend and receive one from a Revo anon, but I doubt that it will happen. sweatdrop

Silent Protagonist

13,190 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl

Lucky~.

I got 11, 22, and 13.

I've gotten quite a few from Sebastian... They are, interesting to say the least. I'm still hoping to get as lucky as my friend and receive one from a Revo anon, but I doubt that it will happen. sweatdrop

Hopefully he soon sees how badly you want a message from him and grants your wish. ^_^

Romantic Pirate

HarleeQuinnGirl
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl

Lucky~.

I got 11, 22, and 13.

Hopefully he soon sees how badly you want a message from him and grants your wish. ^_^
I hope you're right. Although, I think that I would faint...

Silent Protagonist

13,190 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Quote:
And all along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me.
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I’ll love you for a thousand more.

Every king needs a queen. So, what do you say?

~King of the Horizon, Revo

Swooooooooooooon. heart

Romantic Pirate

HarleeQuinnGirl
Quote:

Swooooooooooooon. heart
LUCKY~~~ crying Now I really want one....

Silent Protagonist

13,190 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl
Quote:

Swooooooooooooon. heart

What?! cat_surprised Oh now I feel bad... I'd thought that you'd have gotten one by now for sure! DX

Romantic Pirate

HarleeQuinnGirl
Elizabeth von Wettin
HarleeQuinnGirl
Quote:

Swooooooooooooon. heart

What?! cat_surprised Oh now I feel bad... I'd thought that you'd have gotten one by now for sure! DX
I still haven't gotten one, but don't feel bad. You should enjoy the fact that you got one. ^_^

Romantic Pirate

I was reading my Valentines messages again and I noticed something.

You're walking down the halls of the school you teach history and it's just about time to go home. The sun is sinking down into the horizon painting the sky a deep orange hue and as you look out the window to watch the sun set the melody of a piano drifts through the halls. Curious, you follow the sound. The students had already left and most of the teachers as well, so who...? As you open the door to the music room, you see a man sitting before the grand piano. Long black hair curtains his face as he plays bowed over the keys while his eyes are closed.

You can't help, but keep quiet, your foot steps slowly led into the room by the sound of the deep longing tune of the keys. You pause just as you reach the side of the piano, placing a hand on the sleek black polished instrument. As if finally sensing another person inside the room, his eyes open and he regards you with a sliver gaze for a second before he shuts them again and he continues on with the tune.

Minutes pass as you listen and he plays. Somewhere along the line, you had closed your eyes to the harmony, but they snap open when the melody comes crashing down onto a tangle of chaotic notes and abruptly, the music stops. His eyes are still shut and he sits unmoving for a moment as if thinking. Finally, he stands from the bench to his full height. His eyes never leave yours as he moves towards you. Gently, he places his hand so very close to yours atop the piano and he himself is only standing just a breath away. A lock of silky black hair slides over his shoulder as he leans down, his lips brushing against your cheek and he murmurs into your ear, "It's very hard to concentrate with you standing so close, Catherine."

This one is actually from Revo........ Wow. How did I not see that one before?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff