Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Worshipper

Sexual Yuu

It's been a super long time since I've read the manga or seem the anime, probably a year or two so. e0e;;;
My favorite was usually tied within Lavi and Tykki, but it seems now Tykki's gained the upperhand over Lavi.8D;;
kitties_of_doom
Is it wrong that I want some more DGM anons?
I'm actually going to watch the anime all over again cause I miss it so much. xd

It's not wrong at all. emotion_dowant
I would but there's too many episodes for me to watch it again. Plus the ending was disappointing in my opinion. ; v;

Witty Worshipper

kitties_of_doom
I'm actually going to watch the anime all over again cause I miss it so much. xd

There's nothing wrong with that. xD I wish I could rewatch it, but I don't have the time to currently. emo
Clazziquai Projection
Sexual Yuu

It's been a super long time since I've read the manga or seem the anime, probably a year or two so. e0e;;;
My favorite was usually tied within Lavi and Tykki, but it seems now Tykki's gained the upperhand over Lavi.8D;;

The manga's still on-giong so that makes me happy. <3
My favorites before the last few episodes where a tie between them too. xD;;
But then Johnny came in, fahked everything up, and became my favorite character. ; u;

Chatty Lunatic

Sexual Yuu
kitties_of_doom

I would but there's too many episodes for me to watch it again. Plus the ending was disappointing in my opinion. ; v;

yays!

I haven't watched the ending yet.
I don't have the second part to the second season yet, I'm buying it tonight. =D

Witty Worshipper

Sexual Yuu
Clazziquai Projection
Sexual Yuu

But then Johnny came in, fahked everything up, and became my favorite character. ; u;

Has it been updated recently? I think I dropped it whenever the tsunami hit and there would not be any updates at all.
LOL. Leave it to Johnny to do that. rofl

Chatty Lunatic

Clazziquai Projection
kitties_of_doom

There's nothing wrong with that. xD I wish I could rewatch it, but I don't have the time to currently. emo

My march break is in 2 weeks so I'll be able to watch it all then.
I used to read the manga a lot though but I had stopped at some point because I didn't have the heart to continue reading on. confused
Clazziquai Projection
Sexual Yuu
Clazziquai Projection
Sexual Yuu

Has it been updated recently? I think I dropped it whenever the tsunami hit and there would not be any updates at all.
LOL. Leave it to Johnny to do that. rofl

Yes.~ = u= It's up to 212 chapters now. /has no idea where you left off
Tsunami? o-o
cx'
kitties_of_doom
Sexual Yuu
kitties_of_doom

yays!

I don't have the second part to the second season yet, I'm buying it tonight. =D

I watched it online, my father wouldn't let me buy it for some reason. ; w;''
Have fun watching it.~ <3 ^^

Chatty Lunatic

Sexual Yuu
kitties_of_doom
Sexual Yuu
kitties_of_doom

yays!

I watched it online, my father wouldn't let me buy it for some reason. ; w;''
Have fun watching it.~ <3 ^^

Thanks, I never have the best of luck with watching things online.

Chatty Lunatic

[NPC] Cupid
To my dearest kitties_of_doom,
User Image
Hope you have a happy valentines day, with lots of delicious foods made by Jerry.
-Moyashi

Yays!
Thank you Allen-kun and I sure will enjoy Jerry's food. wink

Timid Shounen

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
*hums road's song*

Invisible Genius

Oh mah guh
I haven't gotten a D. Gray Man anon yet! emotion_0A0
I friggin love D. Gray Man so much I cannot even explain.

Mr Snarky's Senpai

Shirtless Elder

13,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
I would love one from Kanda <3
Or from Lavi <3
Or Allen <3
Or Lenalee <3 (since I'm a girl Komui shouldn't mind me asking for one right? ....Right? *hears drill running* O_O)
Ahaha, I meant Komui... <3 sweatdrop

Devoted Pawn

40,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
Debitto sure is doing a lot of work, huh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff