Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image
          Hiya, and welcome to "A Pharaoh's Praise." Because I don't know who my lovely anons are, I can only hope that they're stalking me close enough to see if I am trying to thank them. And so, I am doing that with this thread. I will give PM quotes and items, and maybe screenshots if I have the time. Eventually, I'll put this in my signature. If I have room. So it's in my signature now!

Edit: I'll message you if I think I know you are and thank you personally. This is my CB one.

EDIT: These are in order of me getting them, so just look for your gift and you'll see my praise. emotion_kirakira

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING IN THIS THREAD. THIS IS NOT A CONVERSATION THREAD.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

Aw! I wanna hug you back! It's so cute, and it means alot since I don't celebrate easter anyways. Wait...I think I might know who you are!! Was it...was it that post?

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User Image
          I've been struck by a troll anon!! Why thank you, you grunny devil you!!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User Image
          I have never loved grunnies until this little creature appeared in my inventory with this sweet little message. This is by far the most thought out gift I've ever received because its definitely no longer about the gift itself, but what the gift could mean. Thank you true friend! Thank you so much!!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User Image
          Thank you, Anon!! I am purple too!! Whee >w< Another white grunny to love and hold fo eva!!!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User Image
          Wow. Thank you, Anon. I have never seen this item before, and I tektek every day. It's gorgeous. I cannot wait to use it. I will revolve an avatar around its, its so pretty!! Thank you! Oh and thank you for the hate; I totally feel it.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User Image
          Thank you, Anon! I do smell like poo, which is why I went to shower whee I wonder what I can wear it with! I can't wait to design an avatar around it!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image
User Image

User Image
          Aw, thank you guys! I'm totally undeserving of it, but I promise to try to be more active in the guild!!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User Image
          This person was not an anon, but they are so beautiful that they must be praised publicly. This message was so thoughtful, and it honestly didn't help with tears because now I'm even more emotional. But these are tears of utter joy! It is so much appreciated and it was an item I thought I'd only see on tektek. I can't say thank you enough!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User Image
          Do they really? emotion_kirakira Aw, thank you. I have an admiring anon!! redface Oh this is so sudden! We will be married immediately!! emotion_dowant lol, thank you kindly for the gift anon!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image
User Image

User Image
          I dunno who you are NB anon, but you're a sweetheart. This was very thoughtful of you and I shall enjoy devouring it emotion_drool *bites laptop* Oh...right...Tee Hee. Well thank you. You've proven yourself to be someone I would love to have around me. Thank you again!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User Image
          No, my dear sweet anon, I have not gotten this yet! Thank you so much for the gift and now I can finally *sniffles* BE COOOL! emotion_awesome But thank you very much. It's perfect, lovely, thoughtful and it had to cost you a fortune gonk But it shall be cherished.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image
User Image

User Image
          Thank you so much anon! I've never been the one for which gen (aren't they all the same?) I just want the cheapest gen. I felt awful cause I was just out of reach for it but thanks to you, it's not something I have to worry about. I probably should return that mil I stole from my mule now, huh? sweatdrop lol, thank you again!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image
User Image

User Image
          You know what Hissing Hate Anon? I think you're not so hateful after all. You are dare I say it, *narrows eyes* that you're...you're...A BEAUTIFUL PERSON! There! I said it! Thank you kindly for the gift. Its lovely and I shall cherish it as I do my own. Keep doing what you're doing and spreading all your "hate." emotion_yatta

ps. you know you love my username emotion_awesome

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

User Image
          Thank you for the present! Oh, I know already what I can do with this. Add a king of the campus, throw in a dance of streetfighter, one of my dos...and imma rock a punk chic. Thank you so much <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff