Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Stalker

Sir Kaoru

Oh...o...ok...w..well if you should change your mind...*points to the light switches* G..good night....*walks upstairs, closing the door to the basement behind him*

( lmao *stops being dirty and behaves!*
We get these really annoying beetles in the summer. Skinny small things but omfg they come at you! It wasn't too bad last year and I'm hoping it'll be the same this time. )

Let me see if I can describe the style. Its sort of 1950's half tone comic book style meets the band Gorillaz. I've yet to draw her face though whoops.

Good....night. *gulp* *feels something brush across her arm* O____O *runs to the door and pounds it*
KAORU!!! KAORUUUUUUUU!!!!!! *mental breakdown*

( xd
o_O Where the hell do you live so I won't go there in the summer? )

Ooohhh, that sounds really interesting. You should totally show it to me when you're done. > w >;

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
--Beckys Nightmare--

Good....night. *gulp* *feels something brush across her arm* O____O *runs to the door and pounds it*
KAORU!!! KAORUUUUUUUU!!!!!! *mental breakdown*

( xd
o_O Where the hell do you live so I won't go there in the summer? )

Ooohhh, that sounds really interesting. You should totally show it to me when you're done. > w >;

*quickly opens the door, getting knocked out as she ends up punching him in the face with her pounding* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( lol New York. We also have a lovely infestation of mosquitos in the summer *passes out brochures* If you act now we'll double the supply of beetles and throw in some free malaria with that. Seriously I got chewed up last year and got so sick. )

Are you familiar with the group Gorillaz? I plan on showing you but I have to stop soon and finish up later before my head explodes.

Benevolent Stalker

Sir Kaoru

*quickly opens the door, getting knocked out as she ends up punching him in the face with her pounding* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

( lol New York. We also have a lovely infestation of mosquitos in the summer *passes out brochures* If you act now we'll double the supply of beetles and throw in some free malaria with that. Seriously I got chewed up last year and got so sick. )

Are you familiar with the group Gorillaz? I plan on showing you but I have to stop soon and finish up later before my head explodes.

K...Kaoru? gonk I didn't killeded you, did I? Oh God... I totally just did.... *operation: massive freak out commences* gonk

( O_____o; I... never knew New York was that.... scary. *shivers* But at least it's not like Australia... now THERE'S a place I'll hate to be outside in. @_@ )

Yesh, yesh I am. The characters scared the shizzle out of me when I was little. ; A ; Haha, well take a break; Rome wasn't built in a day, ya know. > w >;

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
--Beckys Nightmare--

K...Kaoru? gonk I didn't killeded you, did I? Oh God... I totally just did.... *operation: massive freak out commences* gonk

( O_____o; I... never knew New York was that.... scary. *shivers* But at least it's not like Australia... now THERE'S a place I'll hate to be outside in. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )

Yesh, yesh I am. The characters scared the shizzle out of me when I was little. ; A ; Haha, well take a break; Rome wasn't built in a day, ya know. > w >;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I...I'm ok.....*sits up slowly with a one eye looking very swollen* -.O D...does it look bad....-.O

( lol there's bugs everywhere you go. I wish they'd all die horrible horrible deaths emotion_donotwant !!!
Ugh yeah those types of countries have bugs as big as your face who will kidnap babies if you let them. *says with australian accent* Aye Mayte! A bug jus gun en stole muh behbeh!)

LOL I'm not making her freaky or anything. Grrr I can't get her face right....Yeah in about 13 minutes when it turns 8 I'll stop.

Benevolent Stalker

Sir Kaoru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I...I'm ok.....*sits up slowly with a one eye looking very swollen* -.O D...does it look bad....-.O

( lol there's bugs everywhere you go. I wish they'd all die horrible horrible deaths emotion_donotwant !!!
Ugh yeah those types of countries have bugs as big as your face who will kidnap babies if you let them. *says with australian accent* Aye Mayte! A bug jus gun en stole muh behbeh!)

LOL I'm not making her freaky or anything. Grrr I can't get her face right....Yeah in about 13 minutes when it turns 8 I'll stop.

Ooooo, eeeeee, aaaahhhhh yeah.... it's time for me to mommy you. *gets a cold, wet cloth and puts it over the bad eye* emotion_c8

( YEAH, FO' SURS! emotion_donotwant Except butterflies, lady bugs, and rollie-pollies. Those are the only bugs I'm not scared of. . u ."
lmao! lol Oh Jesus I laughed for a about 5 minutes. xd And dude, my sister took a deep breath, and it scared the sh*t out of me. O_o; *gets scared easily* )

Haha, well... tell her face to get right. >:U

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
--Beckys Nightmare--

Ooooo, eeeeee, aaaahhhhh yeah.... it's time for me to mommy you. *gets a cold, wet cloth and puts it over the bad eye* emotion_c8

( YEAH, FO' SURS! emotion_donotwant Except butterflies, lady bugs, and rollie-pollies. Those are the only bugs I'm not scared of. . u ."
lmao! lol Oh Jesus I laughed for a about 5 minutes. xd And dude, my sister took a deep breath, and it scared the sh*t out of me. O_o; *gets scared easily* )

Haha, well... tell her face to get right. >:U

T...thank you....*his eye already feels better* -.O I...I think its going down -.o *tries to blink and winces*

( If there is one thing the Simpson's taught me...its to never trust butterflies

lmao I was laughing as I typed it because I had to say it out loud to do the accent right.
Eesh I'd get scared too! )

Oh wow I could have said the dirtiest joke bahahaha. Oh its 8 that means I need to stop and go make food

Benevolent Stalker

Sir Kaoru

T...thank you....*his eye already feels better* -.O I...I think its going down -.o *tries to blink and winces*

( If there is one thing the Simpson's taught me...its to never trust butterflies
-awesome youtube video was here-
lmao I was laughing as I typed it because I had to say it out loud to do the accent right.
Eesh I'd get scared too! )

Oh wow I could have said the dirtiest joke bahahaha. Oh its 8 that means I need to stop and go make food

D-Don't blink yet.... ; A ; Need some painkillers? Oh and uhhh... I think what freaked me out, was my tail touching my arm. :I *epic silence*

( Omfg, lmfao! xD I... still love butterflies. > o >;
Hahaha, if anyone heard you... I wonder what they would've thought? xD
Yeah man, it came out of nowhere. @__@ Well uh, I live in California, and it's like... 5:06am, sooo... I should go to sleep. xd *hugs* G'night or uh... morning for you... and I'll talk to you later. <33 )

o_O LMFAO! xD Mmkay, well enjoy your food and good luck with trying to draw her face right. xP

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
--Beckys Nightmare--

D-Don't blink yet.... ; A ; Need some painkillers? Oh and uhhh... I think what freaked me out, was my tail touching my arm. :I *epic silence*

( Omfg, lmfao! xD I... still love butterflies. > o >;
Hahaha, if anyone heard you... I wonder what they would've thought? xD
Yeah man, it came out of nowhere. @__@ Well uh, I live in California, and it's like... 5:06am, sooo... I should go to sleep. xd *hugs* G'night or uh... morning for you... and I'll talk to you later. <33 )

o_O LMFAO! xD Mmkay, well enjoy your food and good luck with trying to draw her face right. xP

*doesn't blink* -.o P..pain killers?...N...no I'm fine...Oh...................*joins in the epic silence* -.o

(LOL that is what I think of every time I see a butterfly. They can't be trusted..... cat_stare
Ohhh ok so you run on Gaia's time zone. Alright then good night *hugs* Yes morning for me! Been up all night 9_9
I have a feeling this thread will close later so if it does just pm me)

>_> heh heh...*laughs at his own dirty joke* Thank you! Byyeee

Benevolent Stalker

Sir Kaoru

*doesn't blink* -.o P..pain killers?...N...no I'm fine...Oh...................*joins in the epic silence* -.o

(LOL that is what I think of every time I see a butterfly. They can't be trusted..... cat_stare
Ohhh ok so you run on Gaia's time zone. Alright then good night *hugs* Yes morning for me! Been up all night 9_9
I have a feeling this thread will close later so if it does just pm me)

>_> heh heh...*laughs at his own dirty joke* Thank you! Byyeee

:B Well uhh... my fault about your eye... and all the other crazy sh*t that happened. emotion_0A0 Don'thateme. gonk

( Heeeh, one day... you'll find a butterfly, starring at you.... with a knife. gonk
Mhmmm. Haha, well get some sleep in... else you'll turn into a big grumpy grump. emotion_donotwant
I think it might close like... either tomorrow, or Tuesday; if the Devs are on break since it's a presidents b-day. > _>; )

xD Dirty jokes are best! D:<

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
--Beckys Nightmare--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Well uhh... my fault about your eye... and all the other crazy sh*t that happened. emotion_0A0 Don'thateme. gonk

( Heeeh, one day... you'll find a butterfly, starring at you.... with a knife. gonk
Mhmmm. Haha, well get some sleep in... else you'll turn into a big grumpy grump. emotion_donotwant
I think it might close like... either tomorrow, or Tuesday; if the Devs are on break since it's a presidents b-day. > _>; )

I...its ok....my eye feels better...-.o W..what were you screaming about though....-.o

( That's a scary thought but I believe it!
I am so tired but I can't sleep right now -_- My stomach is killing me sooo I'm stuck drinking tea and I'm going to watch a movie to keep me awake.
Wow they really must not be paying attention because this should be closed already. )

The drawing is nearly done I'm just too tired to work on it now. I'm just saying hello real quick.

Benevolent Stalker

Sir Kaoru
--Beckys Nightmare--

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Well uhh... my fault about your eye... and all the other crazy sh*t that happened. emotion_0A0 Don'thateme. gonk

I...its ok....my eye feels better...-.o W..what were you screaming about though....-.o

( That's a scary thought but I believe it!
I am so tired but I can't sleep right now -_- My stomach is killing me sooo I'm stuck drinking tea and I'm going to watch a movie to keep me awake.
Wow they really must not be paying attention because this should be closed already. )

The drawing is nearly done I'm just too tired to work on it now. I'm just saying hello real quick.

Oh, okay good. ^ w ^; Heeeeh, well uhh... don't freak on me when I tell you, okay? I kinda, felt something brush across my arm... and, it was just my tail. Damn thing's always moving so uh... haha, whoopsie. *awkward laugh*

( xD
Fuuuuuack, I hate it when that happens. Well, the only solution is to find a mallet, and bash your head with it until you black out. emotion_c8
Haha, I know. But eh, might as use it while we still have it. xP )

Oh well that's good; I hope when you give it to her, she'll love it. <33 Haha, alright well "Hello!!"

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
--Beckys Nightmare--

Oh, okay good. ^ w ^; Heeeeh, well uhh... don't freak on me when I tell you, okay? I kinda, felt something brush across my arm... and, it was just my tail. Damn thing's always moving so uh... haha, whoopsie. *awkward laugh*

( xD
Fuuuuuack, I hate it when that happens. Well, the only solution is to find a mallet, and bash your head with it until you black out. emotion_c8

Oh well that's good; I hope when you give it to her, she'll love it. <33 Haha, alright well "Hello!!"

O...Oh...... emotion_sweatdrop ...........I do not have that problem with my tail...*reconsiders tying her up* J..just be more careful next time *slowly gets up* -.o

( Then I'd have a headache and those are horrible. I'm good thanks.
Yeah *uses it real good* emotion_awesome )

I really really hope she does or I'll be like this ;.; "Hello back!" Time to go make food and prep for the movie.

Benevolent Stalker

Sir Kaoru
--Beckys Nightmare--

( xD

O...Oh...... emotion_sweatdrop ...........I do not have that problem with my tail...*reconsiders tying her up* J..just be more careful next time *slowly gets up* -.o

( Then I'd have a headache and those are horrible. I'm good thanks.
Yeah *uses it real good* emotion_awesome )

I really really hope she does or I'll be like this ;.; "Hello back!" Time to go make food and prep for the movie.

I have a problem with mine! It's always in the way. Sometimes I even *accidentally steps on tail with heel* O____Q *screams bloody murder* MAH TAIL! MAH TAIL! Oh mah tail! gonk

( Eh, yeah true. The only time I enjoy a good headache is when I'm supposed to do homework, and the headache is too overpowering to even move a single muscle. > w >;
Oh God, the dirty images that filled my thoughts. emotion_0A0 )

Aw, I'm sure she will. > w <; Haha, oooh... what movie you gonna watch?! O u O;

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
--Beckys Nightmare--

I have a problem with mine! It's always in the way. Sometimes I even *accidentally steps on tail with heel* O____Q *screams bloody murder* MAH TAIL! MAH TAIL! Oh mah tail! gonk

( Eh, yeah true. The only time I enjoy a good headache is when I'm supposed to do homework, and the headache is too overpowering to even move a single muscle. > w >;
Oh God, the dirty images that filled my thoughts. emotion_0A0 )

Aw, I'm sure she will. > w <; Haha, oooh... what movie you gonna watch?! O u O;

*blinks then winces* O..ow...-.o....M..maybe you should consider tucking it into something if its very long. I..I know mine can get in the way sometimes.

( Hmm yeah they can prove to be useful when it lets you off from something. I don't have any homework to play hookie from though cat_gonk
Bahaha sorry.......not emotion_awesome )

*crosses fingers* Gulliver's Travels, the one with Jack Black. I haven't seen it yet. Oh my food is done biggrin Ok I'm going to head off and watch le movie. bbs maybe.

Benevolent Stalker

Sir Kaoru

*blinks then winces* O..ow...-.o....M..maybe you should consider tucking it into something if its very long. I..I know mine can get in the way sometimes.

( Hmm yeah they can prove to be useful when it lets you off from something. I don't have any homework to play hookie from though cat_gonk
Bahaha sorry.......not emotion_awesome )

*crosses fingers* Gulliver's Travels, the one with Jack Black. I haven't seen it yet. Oh my food is done biggrin Ok I'm going to head off and watch le movie. bbs maybe.

> _>; Well uh, I don't have anything to tuck into. *points to outfit* :F Would look really funny if I put in my undies. emotion_awesome Hey, what's that?! O u O; *walks over to black spot on the wall*

( Ah hellz nah! gonk Hookie's the funnest game ever; hellz yeah for procrastination! D:< *fist pump*
emotion_0A0 Now I have even dirtier images in my mind as I keep thinking about the other dirty images. Oh Celestia, have mercy on my souuuuul. )

Oooh, well, have fun watching it. <33 Haha, alrightie then. See ya later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff