Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you think prises are to high

yes 0.87686567164179 87.7% [ 235 ]
no 0.12313432835821 12.3% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 268 ]
< 1 2 3 >

prices are to high there has to be something we can DO!!!!!! scream evil
I agree that prices are way too high on gaia. I mean, when I first started gaia, things like my demon horns were only 18k. Now their up to the hundreds, and yea. Newbies especially are having a hard time with getting started and getting the things that they want, and the gaia mods won't do anything. Then most people buy and sell envelopes to get something, and sometimes they get banned for that if they use real money. So it's basically a no win situation. I personally think someone should start a petition, so that the gaia mods would have to do something about it.
I agree with my brother, Sloane. Things like the nitemare sets and the angelic sets, ect are WAY too pricy. Sure, they look cool, but that does not mean that they have to be up to the millions in gold. Then people like n00bs, (people who go around towns and other things and beg for gold), are forced to do that. Same goes for the hackers and spammers. Gaia bans people who hope to get a little extra gold by buying something that people want, then selling them in the marketplace. People are forced to do that stuff, because gaia mods won't lower the prices.
Sloane Hawthorne
I agree that prices are way too high on gaia. I mean, when I first started gaia, things like my demon horns were only 18k. Now their up to the hundreds, and yea. Newbies especially are having a hard time with getting started and getting the things that they want, and the gaia mods won't do anything. Then most people buy and sell envelopes to get something, and sometimes they get banned for that if they use real money. So it's basically a no win situation. I personally think someone should start a petition, so that the gaia mods would have to do something about it.

ya but can we do that "petition" they will just shun us out*sigh*
Then don't give up so easily. It's that simple. Just keep fighting and screw what the people who don't like it think.
hinata323323
I think that prises are to high.what do you think

i concur and agree with every reason on here so far
i think what is written below explanes it pretty, well, we should have to work, but not this hard
Sloane Hawthorne
Then don't give up so easily. It's that simple. Just keep fighting and screw what the people who don't like it think.

I can't do it alone

6,400 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
yea its really hard to get money now i`m almost broke
hmmmmmmm dus(SP) gaia have a complaint box?
Oh...My...God....Wow. It really is sad how many people...on the FIRST PAGE ALONE!!!! Cannot spell. It's not an, "oh he said jsut instead of just" thing either...The spelling of words like "creatid" or "prises" is just...beyond belief! IT'S PRICES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I would respond, usually, with a "yeah, I agree"...But the mispelling of words turned me away.....
Quincy Uryu Ishida
Oh...My...God....Wow. It really is sad how many people...on the FIRST PAGE ALONE!!!! Cannot spell. It's not an, "oh he said jsut instead of just" thing either...The spelling of words like "creatid" or "prises" is just...beyond belief! IT'S PRICES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I would respond, usually, with a "yeah, I agree"...But the mispelling of words turned me away.....
whats it matter if we spell rong?it's not like it matters we are here to talk about the price!
the prices are to high

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces