Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you think prises are to high

yes 0.87686567164179 87.7% [ 235 ]
no 0.12313432835821 12.3% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 268 ]
1 2 3 >

I think that prises are to high.what do you think
ya things are to much money
i love working hard to buy something in games, but how hard im working in Gaia is crazy!!
ya I know I like working for money/things but how much work it takes to get money on gaia is nuts
the prices wouldn't be bad if we had a stable amount of gold given per post instead of going from 40 to 20 then all the way down to 1-2 g. I think that would alleviate the issues with ppl buying gold form another site and getting banned. it would make this palce more user friendly.
ya but like the cost for cothes here like there is a pair of sheos I want but they are 2,000 that is an out rages cost for sheos
I had to work my butt off just to get to 1000 gold domokun
i think they should lower prices or raise the amount u can get in a day
prices are over the roof but I don't think that gaia was a comment box but they should
Hey Lil sis,
I agree with you. things are WAY over priced confused
yeah,
it takes me a long time just to get what i want
i dont think things cost too much
i think you guys do either
i think you are at the stage of thinking that things are too expensive becuz you may not have the gold to pay for your wantings
hinata323323
I think that prises are to high.what do you think
i so agree i work u git more gold it is a little hard razz
mz_TatianA
i dont think things cost too much
i think you guys do either
i think you are at the stage of thinking that things are too expensive becuz you may not have the gold to pay for your wantings

......-__-' well it takes to long to get money and the gaia people who creatid this place should either lower prices or make it easyer to get money one or the other because it SUCKS!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff