Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gaian

••• Happy Autumn!

That was and still is an amazing anime in my books, one of my favorites. I had the biggest crush on Kurama for the longest time. When I was in middle school I mean, real life boys did not meet my standards. The action was amazing, the romance was simple and cute, and the story behind all the characters was done well. The whole entire story line fit pretty good together. The only down side is that it had to end.

• What did you like about the anime?
    • Who was your favorite character(s)?
    • Did you have a crush on someone?
    • What was your favorite couple?
    • What was your favorite fight?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Gaian

10,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Friendly 100
Look at my sig, Yoko Kurama will forever be my fav anime character. Yoko is also the reason why my avi is a fox.
Check out my DA page at the bottom of my sig, I have a few Kurama art. ^w^

Lucky Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
I loved Kurama and Hiei, as well as Jin, he had me in stitches, and his fight with Yusuke had me on edge.

Yu Yu Hakusho was the main reason why I started reading Hunter X Hunter.
Long live Yu Yu Hakusho! Forever Fornever! heart heart heart heart

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I love Kurama and Hiei blaugh I loved the anime and manga cause they seemed so close together biggrin
Jin was my favorite character in the series...like ever. Besides Yusuke. Him and Keiko omg so adorable heart

Shameless Codger

• What did you like about the anime? Everything
• Who was your favorite character(s)? Chu, Jin, Hiei
• Did you have a crush on someone? Nope
• What was your favorite couple? Hiei/Mukuro
• What was your favorite fight? Chu/Yusuke's Knife Edge Death Match
I love him. Both hunterxhunter and yu yu hakusho are freaking awesome D8>

Blessed Gaian

••• Happy Autumn!

I forgot to tell everyone, our silky terrier is names Keiko, of course from Yu Yu Hakusho. And our future make silky will be Yusake. heart 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Oh I loved this show when I was a kid! It was one of my first animes and I even went on to collect cels from it.

• What did you like about the anime? It's just nostalgic for me. I loved the characters though.
• Who was your favorite character(s)? Hiei was my overall favorite, but I also loved Touya and Jin.
• Did you have a crush on someone? Total nerd crush on Touya.
• What was your favorite couple? I didn't really have one, actually.
• What was your favorite fight? Hmmmmmm.... Good question! I liked all the fights involving Karasu. He was pretty awesome. I also loved Kurama and Touya's fight.

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ah Yu Yu Hakusho... I transitioned out of my Gundam Wing obsession to this back in the day... way back in the day LOL. As for your questions:

• What did you like about the anime? The humor, and some of the messages at times. Yusuke had some great moments. Of course the inner fangirl in me at the time was quite partial to the pretty boy(s) in the series *cough*Kurama*cough*
• Who was your favorite character(s)? Kurama(but I wasn't a fan of Youko, although I knew it was a part of who he was), Yusuke, Hiei, and Kuronue(from Poltergiest Report)! So much love for the bat demon! ... oh, I was a fan of Karasu too >3
• Did you have a crush on someone? Hmmm, that was kind of the time when I stopped having crushes on anime characters... I thought Kurama and Kuronue were gorgeous, but I preferred to pair them together than with me >> <<
• What was your favorite couple? Kurama/Hiei, Yusuke/Keiko... Yusuke/Kurama... Kurama/Kuronue (yeah, I was AM a slash fan, so sue me).
• What was your favorite fight? KURAMA VS. KARASU O.O Dude, he's like the only villain to be able to get under the fox's skin! It also inspired this:

http://shinigami-no-miko.deviantart.com/gallery/37581524#/d1l01bp <--- if you'll excuse the shameless cosplay self-plug

I've done a Kuronue cosplay too, but I seriously won't spam up this therad with that too much. Let's just go with the fact that I was a huge fan of this series... still am pretty much, I own the boxed set and the manga, and watch/re-read it when I have the free time out side of university.
User ImageWhat did you like about the anime? I liked how Makai, the demon world, as shown. Not as a place filled with terror and demons just waiting for attack humans, though there were those, but also the day by day, the ordinary, and how demons were very much like us. Favorite books. Going to the movies. Bars. Jobs. Going on dates. Transgenders. Demons arent as different as they were originally shown in the first arc
Who was your favorite character(s)? Suzaku, for sure. I like all the Saint Beasts, and I like Shishi wakamaru and Jin and Touya, as well as Youko and Kuronue
Did you have a crush on someone? Suzaku. Dont tell him though. He'd come after me
What was your favorite couple? I thought Kuwabara and Yukina was cute
What was your favorite fight? Jin's fight with Yusuke

Phweet phweet!
• What did you like about the anime- i been watching it since i was little. i love all of them. it's funny and the fighting scenes are cool and has you on the edge of your seat.
• Who was your favorite character(s)? yusuke,kurama, koenma,hiei.
• Did you have a crush on someone? i'm in love with yusuke and kurama but i'd only marry yusuke
• What was your favorite couple? yusuke and keiko
• What was your favorite fight? they're all awesome
Bunnikou
    ••• Happy Autumn!

That was and still is an amazing anime in my books, one of my favorites. I had the biggest crush on Kurama for the longest time. When I was in middle school I mean, real life boys did not meet my standards. The action was amazing, the romance was simple and cute, and the story behind all the characters was done well. The whole entire story line fit pretty good together. The only down side is that it had to end.

• What did you like about the anime?
    • Who was your favorite character(s)?
    • Did you have a crush on someone?
    • What was your favorite couple?
    • What was your favorite fight?

Boy am I glad to see people remember my favorite anime as most seem to only know about the new stuff, not a Classic or a Gem like Yu Yu Hakusho lol. XD

As for these questions here are my answers lol

What did I like about the anime?

The storyline. It wasn't too long (Like how Bleach is 366, Yu Yu Hakusho had a modest 112 episodes) there weren't tons of characters like in new animes, so the ones you see in Yu Yu Hakusho you see their personality and character develop alot more. Also you won't see characters as silly looking as in Naruto or Bleach or newer animes, and the girls aren't all DD breasts with long legs or silly looking lol. The characters kept it real, especially Genkai (throwing Cigs lol) the language, the personality, heck Yusuke even calls his boss a little b***h, how many people WISH they could do that? lol XD

Who was my favorite character?

Yusuke Of Course!

Did you have a crush on any of the characters?

Keiko. Who doesn't like a loyal school girl who doesn't disown you when you tell her "I see dead people" lol.

What was my favorite Fight?

Demon/Mazoku Yusuke Vs. Sensui. I'm normally not even a fan of villains, however Sensui to me is the perfect villain. 7 Personalities, older than you, did your job from the time you were in diapers, knows Spirit World and how your boss works, messed up in the head yet at the same time super logical. Who wants to open up demon world and let a natural order in place. If demons eat humans, oh well, so be it. The hero gone bad guy, and his whole story/complex made him the perfect villain, not to mention his energy could make others burst into flames just for getting near him. Plus Sensui was pretty dark, killing Yusuke, shooting him up, and telling him hes got the face of an Angel, too bad hes gotta break it lol. When Yusuke Transformed and got the better of him after coming back from death, thats my favorite part of the series lol.
This has been one of my fave animes for a long time, I first saw it on toonami, back in the golden days of Cartoon network.... emotion_kirakira

My crush is Kurama, my fave pairing is Yusuke x Keiko, my fave fight....Kurama vs Karasu....( that guy was creepy in a way that I found attractive... emotion_dowant )

I prefer to watch this anime in English, and that is pretty rare for me, but I just happen to like it that way... odd right?.... xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff