Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nurupo.. (Null Point Exeception)

I think it is a good anime with the mind-blowing truths and a lot of science fiction going on about time machines and world lines..
+ good opening biggrin

Best anime of 2011 (in my opinion)

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
I"m enjoying it so far ^_^
I'm a sucker for certain series about time traveling. When I first heard about this series coming to english dub, I started watching some of the episodes in english sub before the dvd was released. I love the opening biggrin

Invisible Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Blackcrash2
I"m enjoying it so far ^_^
I'm a sucker for certain series about time traveling. When I first heard about this series coming to english dub, I started watching some of the episodes in english sub before the dvd was released. I love the opening biggrin

Well, I wasn't interested at first and then I was like "AW, What the heck.." and then are started getting into it..

Magnetic Railbird

12,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Shinigami_Ichigo18

I haven't gotten to finish the series yet (on episode 4) but I'm very interested in it since I heard what it's about and I love SciFi that doesn't have giant robots the entire time
Watched all of it and think it's an awesome anime! Anyone else notice the butterfly, and figure out what it represented, btw? Also i liked how they made a reference to the Hadron Collider....

Invisible Gaian

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Firefly_Luciferase
Watched all of it and think it's an awesome anime! Anyone else notice the butterfly, and figure out what it represented, btw? Also i liked how they made a reference to the Hadron Collider....
Also, about John Titor and CERN

6,250 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Junior Trader 100
good show not my favorite but worth the watch

Loyal Elder

The only thing I think when I hear that opening is School Days. Why does Kanako Itou have such a distinct way of pronouncing 'a's.

Other than that I think it was a well executed series with an added bonus that most of the characters aren't high school students.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff