Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Regular

Friezes so small in stature? Especially when his Daddy is so huge in comparison.

Super Streaker

9,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I...have no idea. :I
I've always kinds wondered that.
Even with Freeza in his second form, he's still small compared to his father.
He must have gotten it from his mom(iftheyhavefemaleseue).
If so, how did...//shudder

Shameless Codger

I'm guessing it's due to his age for one. His older brother, Cooler, was also bigger than him.

And it depends on his form, too.
He won't eat
his veggies at dinner!

Beloved Regular

Milk Proof Robot
I'm guessing it's due to his age for one. His older brother, Cooler, was also bigger than him.

And it depends on his form, too.

I know Cooler is bigger than him. But even in those forms, like his second an third, he is still significantly smaller than King Cold.
Chilled, his great-grandfather I do believe is the same size as Frieza.
I'm thinking it might be the female that birthed King Cold and the female that birthed Cooler...

Blessed Gaian

••• Happy Autumn!

It probably has to due with his age and maybe his father was in a later form then Frieza was in. Maybe as they age they reach a higher power and change into bigger and better forms.

I remember when I first saw DBZ in 2000 I thought Frieza was a girl because of the lipstick. ^o^;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Regular

Bunnikou
    ••• Happy Autumn!

It probably has to due with his age and maybe his father was in a later form then Frieza was in. Maybe as they age they reach a higher power and change into bigger and better forms.

I remember when I first saw DBZ in 2000 I thought Frieza was a girl because of the lipstick. ^o^;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There is always that. Never thought of that. Haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff