Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Reveler

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Mine happens to be Vicious from Cowboy Bebop for a few reasons.

1. He wields a katana and can somehow magically dodge bullets by what I can only assume is the direct result of Red Eye use. The man isn't afraid of anything, nor does he feel, which ultimately makes him a cold soul.

2. The animation presence he possesses with the limited times he's shown throughout the twenty-six episodes had more of an impact then any other villain I've seen in an anime that frequents a show.

3. "A ravenous beast. The same blood runs through both of us. The blood of a beast who wanders, hunting for the blood of others."- Vicious. :3

Lastly...

4. He's human- There's something about realistic character's that draw me in, and Vicious is that and a whole bag of chips of villianville.

Tell me yours! ^ ^

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
hmm I would have to say father from FMA Brotherhood, a simple genius I say and prime evil to the core. Of course their is some other one villain I loved in an anime but meh can't remember. sweatdrop
Medusa from Soul Eater or..... Hichigo Shurosaki from Bleach! I just can't choose! rofl
Johan Leibert: He is a master manipulator. He can bring out the worst in people. Simply talking to Johan can send the purest of souls down a dark and deadly path. He has no real goal except for his own death and while he seeks death he does not make it easy and caused chaos everywhere he goes. Also he can't simply seek death he has to turn a pure soul into his would be assassin and ruin his life.
kneesocks and scanty from panty and stocking with garterbelt
I know I can probably think of someone else, but I'm sleepy, so I have to go with Gin, from Detective Conan. The man is freakin scary is what he is lol Totally badass. High-ranking member in a dark syndicate, expert sniper, quite the detective, and has a cold stare that'll make anyone flinch, and in a lot of cases, walk away, stand down, surrender, run like hell lol And I totally agree with you on the whole "real person" characters, humans in other words, it just puts you on the edge of your seat, man xD

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
grimmjow jaggerjack

Quote:
you're a soulreaper, i'm a hallow. the loser of this battle will be sloughtered. it's been that way for over a thousand years. that's all the reason you need to fight, so come on! it's pure and simple, the last one standing gets to live!
(english version)

he's so cool and spirited and it's nice that he surivived his fight with ichigo. (and thus far in all the episodes i've watched he has not. i hear in japan we go back to Hueco Mundo in the story i hope for his return)

Aged Reveler

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Tantei_Saru3
I know I can probably think of someone else, but I'm sleepy, so I have to go with Gin, from Detective Conan. The man is freakin scary is what he is lol Totally badass. High-ranking member in a dark syndicate, expert sniper, quite the detective, and has a cold stare that'll make anyone flinch, and in a lot of cases, walk away, stand down, surrender, run like hell lol And I totally agree with you on the whole "real person" characters, humans in other words, it just puts you on the edge of your seat, man xD

Another good choice for an anime villian! Got to love those realistic ones! How ya been friendsy?
A_Veiled_Mask
Tantei_Saru3

Another good choice for an anime villian! Got to love those realistic ones! How ya been friendsy?

Pretty good actually Getting some projects done, well, 1 lol But it's a big one xD And I'd like to add Hizumi Mizushiro. I'm not entirely sure you can call him a villain.... and you most likely don't know him, but he's awesome. And his interaction with Ayumu, the main protagonist is freakin hilarious XP He's the jolly killer type ^_^ lol jolly in general, cold when killer. He's always smiling, looking on the bright side, and he's social. Wait, you said ANIME villain.... Hizumi's manga lol

Distinct Seeker

2,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Nagato(Pain) from Naruto.The coolest villain ever. smile

Greedy Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
ACCELERATOR from Toaru Majutsu no Index (I'm not really sure that he is a villain though)
bleach- ulquoirra,grimmjow,gin. naruto- itachi

Devoted Sage

Right now, the only one I can think of is the kid with the blue butterflies from Ga-Rei Zero. He messed EVERYONE up lol

Thankful Friend

16,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
Medusa from Soul Eater. Hands down.

Dapper Hunter

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Fiamma of the right from to aru majustu no index scream