Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekocake
You should really try death note if you haven't before! It is VERY good!
Oh I have ^^ ive watched and read it multiple times
High School of The Dead

7,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
1/2 prince
toriko
Ehh... Alice in the Country of Hearts? It's sort of "mildly violent", though the violence seems sort of random. I think it's hilarious, but it's a harem manga so don't read it if you don't like that sort of thing. :T
Dokuro chan
Deadman wonderland
Sgt. Frog
Kore wa zombie desu ka
FAIRY TAIL biggrin
also an anime

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
mildly violent...hmm let me think. well any crap 4kids produces would fit that category. Soul eater is good but the ending of it will make you feel like youve been trolled. rave master is ok, watched it throughout some of my childhood. tsubasa resevoir chronicles.

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
death note
angel beats i just started it.
black cat?
Gintama?
gintama
they do a lotta parodies and cameos of other animes and the fights are cool too. Its on crunchyroll and has been out a while so you can watch episodes back to back. theres like 215. Its funny too

bleach parody
User Image
FriedLightning
gintama
they do a lotta parodies and cameos of other animes and the fights are cool too. Its on crunchyroll and has been out a while so you can watch episodes back to back. theres like 215. Its funny too

nintendo refernce from a hilarious episode. the people are characters from the show.
User Image
FriedLightning
gintama

basically eveything lol
User Image

Demonic Shounen

You should try Ao no Exorcist / Blue Exorcist if you get the change!! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items