Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
I would die of happiness and then I would ask him out then we'd be together forever!!

A lot of anime boys too many too count
if my anime crush was real I tell him I been in love with him the moment I saw him
I'd either faint or spontaneously combust
I'd probably squeal like the fangirl I am, then possibly die of a heart attack.
Then I'd annoy the hell out of him by constantly fangirling.
I would probably go be like oh my gosh your real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 rofl biggrin rofl rofl rofl
I would do this face scream And then dramallama Afterwards lol In the end I would run cuz she will probably put a sword in my head or something like that... sweatdrop

Sparkly Star

8,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
If it's Roxas in Kingdom Hearts I would hug him if he was real for lil' crush and I will say OMG! your real ok you stay real I like you bc your the best Kingdom Hearts character ever and I probably don't what to say to him and probably be a lil' but it depends what I say to him if he's real in real life 4laugh 3nodding heart emotion_hug gaia_star

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
x - - GDRAGON - kokoro
I would be too nervous to talk to him, he wouldn't show any interest due to the fact that he's already taken by the main character.

Usui from Kaichou wa Maid Sama c:

Yes.
It makes the millions of fangirls in the world quite sad. Usui needs to be real.
He looks good at whatever he's doing. Stalking Misaki, watching Misaki, dressing up as a raindeer, and whatever weird things he's doing.
I tip my hat to you for posting this first.

But. i would stalk him forever.
What I would do with any girl I liked get to know her and take off from there.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

May-chan_x3
What would you do if your anime crush were real?

Run and hide I suppose. gonk They'd probably try to kill me for drawing compromising pictures of them being in love with other characters. BUT I DID IT OUT OF LOVE. crying

Not that I'd tell you who it is of course. ninja

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
BOMB4Y
May-chan_x3
What would you do if your anime crush were real?

Run and hide I suppose. gonk They'd probably try to kill me for drawing compromising pictures of them being in love with other characters. BUT I DID IT OUT OF LOVE. crying

Not that I'd tell you who it is of course. ninja

You made me smack my comp screen cuz I thought there was a bug crawling on it.
Nice sig. It's realistic.

Sweet Cat

Dump my girlfriend and hook up with my crush. heart

Invisible Phantom

Well my crush is some what insane and haemophillic. So I'd ask him to let me see one of his awesome knifes and cut him to watch him turn insane again. Btw It's Belphegor from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Tipsy Genius

Make a complete idiot of myself by pointing at him and screaming at the top of my lungs "YOU'RE F******* REAL?!?!?!?!?!", then faint.

cat_xd

Fashionable Gaian

I would like fan-girl and hug him and smile then walk away. He'll probably be like 'wtf' and I just smile again(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff