Welcome to Gaia! ::

have fun with it and plan out everything....... biggrin
I never had a desire to watch deathnote so I don't know it's limits... but I would love to kill off all the annoying fangirls/fanboys of the world.

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Mahariel
I never had a desire to watch deathnote so I don't know it's limits... but I would love to kill off all the annoying fangirls/fanboys of the world.
ooooooooook
thunder emperor o
Mahariel
ooooooooook

You can't tell me there isn't some drooling, screeching group of girls or boys that almost ruin your favorite shows because of their whole "no he/she is mine!" crap.

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Conservative Gawker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd probably run fast. I wouldn't want it, even though hanging out with a Shinigami could be fun. I'd enjoy meeting Rem or Ryuuk. I don't think having the power to kill people without putting any real effort into it would be a good thing for me. ...My brother would probably be mad that I denied him a chance to have it, though. He'd be more likely to use it than me.

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Echo-tastic
Westboro Baptist Church.
it would do our country a favor

OMG u have no idea how much that means to me. I used to be stationed at Fort Riley when I was 1ID and they protested my battle's memorial. I've never wished so much for blank rounds to be real bullets.

Honestly though...

JUSTIN BEIBER

I'm not going to write the rest because you never know when Big Brother is watching, but that alone would bring a smile to my face.

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mahariel

You have to write their real full name, and then they die. If you add details then they'll die that way otherwise it's a heart attack. You could create your own world order which is basically what the show is about. This genius gets the book and starts killing killers. His ideals are rather naive though.

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'd write down in my Deathnote, the mose annoying kids in my School's names. whee

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Naruubi
I'd write down in my Deathnote, the mose annoying kids in my School's names. whee
mose

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
even though there are a lot of people that the world would be better off without them, i wouldn't have the heart to 'kill someone off'.

but i still have a deathnote in my room haha. i haven't even written anything in it yet = u =
thunder emperor o
what would you do if you had the deathnote
"That's what she said."

Sparkly Astronomer

11,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Id kill of alot of people that bullied me then probably myself
i would ether, kill everyone i knew, or get shiagami eyes and kill everyone that stood in my way.
Probally kill all the makers of crappy animes like dragon ball z kai but i would plan it out carefully

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff