Welcome to Gaia! ::

if the shinigami was cool to hang with i would keep the deathnote.

if not, i would burn it, dump the ashes in the middle of the atlantic and forget i ever knew about it.

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
lucifer demono
if the shinigami was cool to hang with i would keep the deathnote.

if not, i would burn it, dump the ashes in the middle of the atlantic and forget i ever knew about it.
cool

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
69kattykat
probably plan out everything and then either debate on wether or not to kill my enemies...and then probably just go a little more insane
that means you are insane

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
X0X-Moka-X0X
justice? :3
whats justice to you

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
ill kill all d corrupt people in this world to make it a better place to live biggrin

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
ChibiKonekoGrl
I'd first start with a certain author of a famous vampire series who was clearly smoking something when she wrote the last book... After that, I'm not sure.. It's like Gandalf says in Lord of the Rings..

"Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends."
ooo nice
thunder emperor o
X0X-Moka-X0X
whats justice to you

honestly, I was just saying that as a joke because of the fact that both Kira and L have this major obsession with justice. however, on a serious note, I probably would just use it for my own personal gain. Killing annoyances,getting revenge etc. etc.

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
X0X-Moka-X0X
thunder emperor o
X0X-Moka-X0X
whats justice to you

honestly, I was just saying that as a joke because of the fact that both Kira and L have this major obsession with justice. however, on a serious note, I probably would just use it for my own personal gain. Killing annoyances,getting revenge etc. etc.
O

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
i wouldn't use it......if i used it and i died, i won't go to heaven or hell...... gonk

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
ShiN J1N
i wouldn't use it......if i used it and i died, i won't go to heaven or hell...... gonk
YOU CAN STILL SELL
give it back to the nice death god that lost it. i have enough to deal with, having a notebook that can kill people in my possession will not help me

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
thunder emperor o
ShiN J1N
YOU CAN STILL SELL

nah, i'd rather keep it...
what if it falls on the wrong hands?

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
I think I'd just kill my teachers... I don't really have ennemies. And I would maybe get to know a Shinigami? :3

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
AquaSpiritHeart
I think I'd just kill my teachers... I don't really have ennemies. And I would maybe get to know a Shinigami? :3
killing teachers hmm

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
ShiN J1N
thunder emperor o
ShiN J1N
YOU CAN STILL SELL

nah, i'd rather keep it...
what if it falls on the wrong hands?
guiss thats right

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items