thunder emperor o
what would you do if you had the deathnote

ALOT

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Oswyn Night
The real question is what i wouldn't do with it. First off, though, i would give away half of my life to know the names of everyone. I would then write my own death in the deathnote so that i would die the ripe age of about two hundred years, because there isn't a rule saying that you can't write your own death and screw the pooches of the shinigami at the same time (i smell loop-hole 3nodding ). I would then kill off all political opposition so that i can take control of the crumbling remains of economic collapse and political gambits so that i can rebuild the world, become a hero, and finally die an old and happy man. I would probably go to Hell when its all over, but even Satan would say, "Damn, you're good".

u r damn AMAZING bro
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding biggrin biggrin biggrin

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

thunder emperor o
Oswyn Night
The real question is what i wouldn't do with it. First off, though, i would give away half of my life to know the names of everyone. I would then write my own death in the deathnote so that i would die the ripe age of about two hundred years, because there isn't a rule saying that you can't write your own death and screw the pooches of the shinigami at the same time (i smell loop-hole 3nodding ). I would then kill off all political opposition so that i can take control of the crumbling remains of economic collapse and political gambits so that i can rebuild the world, become a hero, and finally die an old and happy man. I would probably go to Hell when its all over, but even Satan would say, "Damn, you're good".

u r damn AMAZING bro
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding biggrin biggrin biggrin

Yeaaaaahhh.... this would work, but you can't extend your lifespan with the deathnote. You'd just die of a heart attack on the spot.
If you could take it with you to Hell, maybe you could take over. o_o
Forgot to add this... make sure to stock-up on apples (gotta keep Ryuk happy, y'know!)

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
check if it works. be SCARED AS HELL. try it again. HIDE IT.

4,650 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I think i will kill every pederast woman and men in the world, but that will make me worst that them so i dont know

Beloved Friend

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Befriended 100
honestly, i wud kill my enemies, but i dont do voilence, evn with a book lol emo
i would kill the bad ppl in the city (lke 10 ) then dont use it until really need to 3nodding AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD twisted

Friendly Businessman

6,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Maybe , i will just burned it into ash...

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
or burn it

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Probably destroy it...the things are too dangerous to be left in the hands of mortal man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff