Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
what would you do if you had the deathnote
probably plan out everything and then either debate on wether or not to kill my enemies...and then probably just go a little more insane
There are a few conservative broadcasters I'd like to put on it - but I'd rather not say WHO, mainly because I want to avoid legal trouble. cry
Westboro Baptist Church.
it would do our country a favor

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

1. kill sarah palin
2. take over japan
3. ????
4. profit!
bump heart

Rainbow Sweetheart

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I would most likely hide it from others then figure out a strategy, that is if I decide to use it.
Keep it to myself for a bit, and maybe have some conversations with the shinigami. My life is pretty nice so far, so I don't really need to kill anyone. If only there was like, a maim-note...
Well...I actually bought it.
I would kill anyone in my way twisted

1,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The real question is what i wouldn't do with it. First off, though, i would give away half of my life to know the names of everyone. I would then write my own death in the deathnote so that i would die the ripe age of about two hundred years, because there isn't a rule saying that you can't write your own death and screw the pooches of the shinigami at the same time (i smell loop-hole 3nodding ). I would then kill off all political opposition so that i can take control of the crumbling remains of economic collapse and political gambits so that i can rebuild the world, become a hero, and finally die an old and happy man. I would probably go to Hell when its all over, but even Satan would say, "Damn, you're good".

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Quite a few people are on this list... too bad I don't have the deathnote.

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Oswyn Night
The real question is what i wouldn't do with it. First off, though, i would give away half of my life to know the names of everyone. I would then write my own death in the deathnote so that i would die the ripe age of about two hundred years, because there isn't a rule saying that you can't write your own death and screw the pooches of the shinigami at the same time (i smell loop-hole 3nodding ). I would then kill off all political opposition so that i can take control of the crumbling remains of economic collapse and political gambits so that i can rebuild the world, become a hero, and finally die an old and happy man. I would probably go to Hell when its all over, but even Satan would say, "Damn, you're good".

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
well ill open a site and kill for loads of cash remaning anonimus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items