Welcome to Gaia! ::

First anime was One Piece heart
Dragon Ball Z, I later found out about sailor moon, then Fruits Basket, my most recently watched animer and current facorite is Katekyo hitman reborn.
First anime was Eureka Seven

4,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
ANGEL BEATS.
User Image
dragon ball z
Mine was Inuyasha, I thought it was a pretty good series

Magical Girl

Sailor Moon. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who was influenced by that show. It was and still is one of the more popular anime series in the US.
Robotech, Voltron, and Dragon Ball. All three were aired on Toonami segment on Cartoon Network back in the days when I was 6 or so. While Robotech (and all its sub plots and main storyline pieces) is pretty much a mix of several different shows (and several continuity errors can now be found by me after going back and watching the 3 "series" segments), it was still amusing back in the days. Voltron I haven't been able to stand long enough to re watch past the second season due to the blatant abuse of Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V animation style for most of the segments.
technically Tenchi Muyo was the first, but I was hooked for life after Elfen Lied.

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The first anime I saw is Yu Yu Hakusho.

Aged Strawberry

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I was too little to understand anime back when I fell in love with Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z
But by the time "Waking the Dragons" season of Yu-Gi-Oh! came on, I figured it out and got hooked....so it's between those three

Wealthy Genius

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
One Piece!

Blessed Sex Symbol

First one was Shugo Chara

Feral Mage

9,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Wolf's Rain was my first series... fell in love with Keba.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff