ALL THE SHIPS! 0.49019607843137 49.0% [ 25 ]
Other 0.03921568627451 3.9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
1 2 >

6,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
I know that when it comes to shipping your favorite characters, a lot of people want to shout and whine about your pairings. But who cares? Everyone has there own opinions! So what if another person hates on your ship? Yeah, it's annoying and rude, but aren't the ships really just love? Between two characters? So why be so angry?

I'm just here to spread the love, and maybe open up others to all the love out there that all these wonderful fictional characters have (or don't have lol) for each other.

Some of my favorite ships:

US heart UK from Hetalia
Rin heart Yukio from Blue Exorcist
William heart Ronald from Black Butler
and many more

I ship many ships, but I thought I would keep my list to a minimum of three

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Lately I've been loving the yaoi pairing of Tohru and Natsuno from Shiki.
Their story is pretty sad and touching. This pairing is what made me get into the anime in the first place.
I'm a guy that's into yuri.

6,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
BiggKwell
I'm a guy that's into yuri.

That's good too wink Any pairings you like, or do you just enjoy it? xd

6,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Sai X Kaitou
Lately I've been loving the yaoi pairing of Tohru and Natsuno from Shiki.
Their story is pretty sad and touching. This pairing is what made me get into the anime in the first place.

Shiki? What's that one about? Sorry, I've never heard of it, but I'm open to new fandoms! 3nodding I love yaoi 4laugh

Questionable Conversationalist

I'm a ******** Naval Fleet, got submarines and row boats and yachts and every seaworthy vessel sailing on the open waves or resting in my personal harbor c:
Oh the tales to tell 'round the fire whilst couples and trios and quads be hooking up smuttily somewhere.

I can't even handle all of my ships and I love it.
I have spreadsheets organized by character in some cases even xD
And I just recently got into cross over, now wrapping the mind around that sort of headcanon is some dangerous sailing~

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Mitt3
Shiki? What's that one about? Sorry, I've never heard of it, but I'm open to new fandoms! 3nodding I love yaoi 4laugh

It's a horror anime. A really good one. biggrin
Here's a trailer.

nezumi x shion of no.6 sighs what a perfect beautiful true love

6,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Milady Alluca
I'm a ******** Naval Fleet, got submarines and row boats and yachts and every seaworthy vessel sailing on the open waves or resting in my personal harbor c:
Oh the tales to tell 'round the fire whilst couples and trios and quads be hooking up smuttily somewhere.

I can't even handle all of my ships and I love it.
I have spreadsheets organized by character in some cases even xD
And I just recently got into cross over, now wrapping the mind around that sort of headcanon is some dangerous sailing~

xd OMG you sound wonderful!! Please, share with us some of your favorite pairings! O3O

6,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Sai X Kaitou
Mitt3

It's a horror anime. A really good one. biggrin
Here's a trailer.

asdfasdklfjsadf I am such a big baby! xd I scare way too easy. I started watching the trailer but I stopped at the lady with the blacked out eyes gonk Horror is not my thing! *pathetic laughter* I'm sorry! emotion_8c The animation looks really good though! I'm just alone in a cafe right now and the sound echoes in here. I don't think I could watch the rest without pissing myself! *is a little b***h when it comes to horror movies*

6,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
ethereal nurse
nezumi x shion of no.6 sighs what a perfect beautiful true love

Great anime! I love that pairing! 4laugh Nezushi is just too perfect heart

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Mitt3
asdfasdklfjsadf I am such a big baby! xd I scare way too easy. I started watching the trailer but I stopped at the lady with the blacked out eyes gonk Horror is not my thing! *pathetic laughter* I'm sorry! emotion_8c The animation looks really good though! I'm just alone in a cafe right now and the sound echoes in here. I don't think I could watch the rest without pissing myself! *is a little b***h when it comes to horror movies*

It's not all that scary. At least not to me anyway. It has it's funny parts.
And the woman with the blacked out eyes is a vampire shiki. There's also werewolves as well.
So if you're ok with vampires, werewolves and gore, then you'll be ok.

6,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
It's not all that scary. At least not to me anyway. It has it's funny parts.
And the woman with the blacked out eyes is a vampire shiki. There's also werewolves as well.
So if you're ok with vampires, werewolves and gore, then you'll be ok.

I watched it! ninja I like that art, it's..refreshing in a way. I actually don't mind gore at all, it's more of the mind games that mess with me in horror movies. >.>

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Mitt3
I watched it! ninja I like that art, it's..refreshing in a way. I actually don't mind gore at all, it's more of the mind games that mess with me in horror movies. >.>

Glad you enjoyed it. biggrin
The art is pretty spiffy, especially their hair lol.
I can understand where you're coming from. I prefer horror that involves gore, rather than mind games.

6,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Sai X Kaitou
Mitt3

Glad you enjoyed it. biggrin
The art is pretty spiffy, especially their hair lol.
I can understand where you're coming from. I prefer horror that involves gore, rather than mind games.

Like..I don't know if this counts as horror..but I love the Scream movies. Grew up with them lol
But things like Paranormal Activity give me nightmares emotion_facepalm

I'm off-topic, I know

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas