Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Millionaire

10,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
anyone is welcome. soul eater lovers are appreciated, its a really good anime and i see no topics about it so yeah
cosplaying is my life
anyone is welcome. soul eater lovers are appreciated, its a really good anime and i see no topics about it so yeah

Soul Eater is a really really good anime to watch :3
Though to be honest the ending kinda sucked, I was hoping that the anime would continue

Intellectual Millionaire

10,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Harbor Mist
cosplaying is my life

Though to be honest the ending kinda sucked, I was hoping that the anime would continue

oh god yes she just punched him. :l that wwas lame

Devoted Miko

I'm about four episodes away from the end, so I'm interested in what this "horrible ending" is all about. I guess I'll just wait and see.

By the way, does anyone know the name of the little white-haired Frog Witch? Her outfit is so cute, I'm thinking of cosplaying her.
cosplaying is my life
Harbor Mist
cosplaying is my life

oh god yes she just punched him. :l that wwas lame

It was lame I was hoping that after the whole 'saving the world from insanity' crap they do a filler episode but they didnt so.. ehh

Wealthy Genius

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
purplemonkeys227
I'm about four episodes away from the end, so I'm interested in what this "horrible ending" is all about. I guess I'll just wait and see.

By the way, does anyone know the name of the little white-haired Frog Witch? Her outfit is so cute, I'm thinking of cosplaying her.

Her name is Eruka, and i think that would be a cute cosplay to pull off.
the story was good, until its crap ending

im sorry..but that whole 'bravery' thing really ruined it and turned the last episode into cheese.

i also dont get how crono was like some unstoppable guy when he first appeared but in the second season or w/e hes like some puny little guy who cant fight for himself -__-"

Wealthy Genius

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Lelouch Lamperouge Zer0

im sorry..but that whole 'bravery' thing really ruined it and turned the last episode into cheese.

i also dont get how crono was like some unstoppable guy when he first appeared but in the second season or w/e hes like some puny little guy who cant fight for himself -__-"

The ending actually was really good, how come you guys cant see the deep meaning that the whole thing has. The bravery thing is really really deep and meaningful and if you didn't get i think you really need to watch it again.

Intellectual Millionaire

10,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Zahvof
purplemonkeys227

Her name is Eruka, and i think that would be a cute cosplay to pull off.

yes very cute, but its hard because they dont have very good frog hats. it would be cool. i wanted to cosplay mizune but it was to expensive but i did cosplay patty and that girl who owns soul (sry i forget her name its been a while since i saw soul eater)
Yeah i agree with most of the people here, the story was good, but the ending was bad, especcially that she only hit him with a punch and he was defeated.

Intellectual Millionaire

10,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Zahvof
Lelouch Lamperouge Zer0

The ending actually was really good, how come you guys cant see the deep meaning that the whole thing has. The bravery thing is really really deep and meaningful and if you didn't get i think you really need to watch it again.

the ending was terrible, oshara was this unstoppable enemy and no one could stop him but maka and when she had the chance she used bravery. -_- lame. she could have killed him when she was unconscious and powerful. or let the madness take over her then use genie hunter and finish him.

Wealthy Genius

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
cosplaying is my life
Zahvof
Lelouch Lamperouge Zer0

the ending was terrible, oshara was this unstoppable enemy and no one could stop him but maka and when she had the chance she used bravery. -_- lame. she could have killed him when she was unconscious and powerful. or let the madness take over her then use genie hunter and finish him.

I think you should watch it again because she not only used the genie hunter she used the kishen hunter against him, and if she used the madness then her soul would have been taken over and became a kishen herself.

Intellectual Millionaire

10,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Zahvof
cosplaying is my life
Zahvof
Lelouch Lamperouge Zer0

quote] i think that i dont need to watch it again because she didnt feel any pain when she was unconsience

Wealthy Genius

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
cosplaying is my life
Zahvof
cosplaying is my life
Zahvof
Lelouch Lamperouge Zer0

quote] i think that i dont need to watch it again because she didnt feel any pain when she was unconsience

This is true but when she was unconscious the kishen easily woke her up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff