Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Genius

1. Spike- Cowboy Bebop
2. Vash- Trigun
3. Jin- Samurai Champloo

MangroveMermaid's Princess

Sweet Pumpkin

England, Canada, America...... All from Hetalia.... I don't watch much anime.....

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Dragonball Z- Gohan (especially Mystic form, and then later on he became a geeky nerd).

Bleach- Grimmjaw (I know he's abusive, but he is a very good looking villain who even makes the cotton candy color blue look good)

Yu-Gi-Oh- Duke Devlin (That's all) whee
optimus prime
hotshot
jetfire

Fatcat

1. zoro of one piece. sexy marimo is sexy.
2. kotetsu kaburagi of tiger & bunny.
3. kenzo tenma of monster. he's not the hottest guy around, but damn he's such a great guy.

Intellectual Millionaire

10,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
1:deidara from naruto. he's so sexy with his tongue hands. and his amazing sexy blonde hair. he looks emo and i love emo. razz

2: ukinaru sasaki. `he cares so much and tries so hard for his women. ;P he's from girls bravo

3:idk. i cant think of anyone else. -.- -_-
haha, that's easy i only have 3 anime crushes XD

1. Yami Yugi/Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
2. Kiba (Wolf's Rain)
3. Envy (FullMetal Alchemist, any version of it)

Hygienic Genius

1. Darien Shields/Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask/Endymion (Sailor Moon): A man who knows how to dress sexy and defeat evil without getting dirty. He's intelligent; he went to college. The Prince of Earth, for God's sake. Plus, he turns flowers into daggers. That. Is. Amazing.

2. Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara): A misunderstood bad boy with an oppressive past just trying to escape and find himself. A little kinky with his cat-like abilities and personality. A kid at heart who knows how to have fun and jump off the edge (literally). Plus, he serenades you with his emotional violin-playing. emotion_dowant

3. Inuyasha and/or Sesshomaru (Inuyasha): I used to like Inuyasha when I first got into the series at like age 11. emotion_facepalm He was rugged and persevering all the time. His passion for his women is irresistible, though I wish he had chosen sooner...
Sesshomaru is dark and egotistical but in a humble, silent way. I LOVE IT. If you got it, why must you always flaunt it publicly? Just walk away after quickly disposing of the impudent person who questioned you~ Plus, he really does look good.
1. Ittoki Otoya-uta no prince sama:he's cheerful, friendly, caring plus is cute and a great singer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2. Jing-Jing king of bandits:cool,calm, he steal anything and is strong even without any weapons

3. Ryner Lute-legend of the legendary heros: always laid back and lazy, is a good fighter with magic, has a tragic past because of his eyes
1) Sojun Kuchiki

2) Byakuya Kuchiki

3) Kensei Muguruma

all from Bleach

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
cosplaying is my life
1:deidara from naruto. he's so sexy with his tongue hands. and his amazing sexy blonde hair. he looks emo and i love emo. razz

2: ukinaru sasaki. `he cares so much and tries so hard for his women. ;P he's from girls bravo

3:idk. i cant think of anyone else. -.- -_-

your number 1....ewww....just..ahh..christ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas