✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
1. Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!)- I don't know why, but there's something really intriguing about Izaya. He's so intelligent, yet conniving, and I don't know why, but I just can't get enough of it. whee His personality is kind of like Light's from Death Note but Izaya isn't as crazy and naive.
2. Soushi Miketsukami (Inu X Boku SS)- He's so adorable and honest. At first, I was kind of annoyed at his innocence, but then he reveals his unfortunate past and...yeah. ^^; Miketsukami is super loyal, observant, forgiving, understanding...etc. He's pretty much the perfect guy; almost too perfect for me, though.
3. Renzo Shima (Ao no Exorcist)- Shima is 100% pervert. Now that I think about it, I'm not exactly sure why I picked this guy in the first place. -__- He's such a player. Plus, he'll lose all of his dignity- not that he really had any to begin with- as soon as he sees a bug. At the same time, he's funny and caring at all of the right times, which I find to be quite charming.
WOW. Could these characters be any more different from each other? XD
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
1. Darien Shields/Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask/Endymion (Sailor Moon): A man who knows how to dress sexy and defeat evil without getting dirty. He's intelligent; he went to college. The Prince of Earth, for God's sake. Plus, he turns flowers into daggers. That. Is. Amazing.
2. Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara): A misunderstood bad boy with an oppressive past just trying to escape and find himself. A little kinky with his cat-like abilities and personality. A kid at heart who knows how to have fun and jump off the edge (literally). Plus, he serenades you with his emotional violin-playing.emotion_dowant
3. Inuyasha and/or Sesshomaru (Inuyasha): I used to like Inuyasha when I first got into the series at like age 11.emotion_facepalm He was rugged and persevering all the time. His passion for his women is irresistible, though I wish he had chosen sooner...
Sesshomaru is dark and egotistical but in a humble, silent way. I LOVE IT. If you got it, why must you always flaunt it publicly? Just walk away after quickly disposing of the impudent person who questioned you~ Plus, he really does look good.