4) Hetalia
5) Madlax
6) Full Metal Alchemist / Brotherhood
7) Excel Saga
cool Wolf's Rain
9) D.N.Angel
10) Pokémon [I really like the new series]

Oh goodness I need to watch more burning_eyes

I have favourite manga/comics that haven't been turned into anime though... ^^;;
Cloaked Scarlet
Kumi Gloomy

awesome list! the monogatari series has a good anime ost! ^^ can u tell me wat is number 3 and 11 about. -hugs-

emotion_hug

Sankarea: Furuya's not interested in the living, he's got zombies on the brain! When Furuya's cat dies, he decides he's going to try and bring it back to life. In the process, he stumbles across a girl whose failed attempted suicide has turned her into a real zombie! What's Furuya going to do now that the thing he loves the most is right in front of his eyes?

Sidooh: In 1858, americans arrive in Japan and begin forcefully importing their culture. A small death squad of very young samurais is determined to commit terrorist actions in order to stop them.

In all honesty, Sidooh is probably the worst thing I've encountered. It's got kids and other people running around and cutting heads and body parts off, naked hookers with wooden dildos, and women tied up in bondage as a form of torture o_e I seriously can't stop reading it though. It's just... really messed up.

o u o;; omg, do they be together at the end the boy and the zombie girl? haha sidooh sounds epic like bittersweet. x33 it also sounds kinky. o u o;;
An Ice-Cream Life
Kumi Gloomy
An Ice-Cream Life

i love anohana! i cryed at the end. >u< i could not help myself. i think it is the best of ''slice of life'' genre. can u tell me what is number 15 is about. awesome list. -hugs-

Kara no Kyoukai is a series of seven movies that deal with murder, supernatural powers and romance. This Mystery type anime jumps from past to present to past between movies so it's a bit difficult to explain without spoiling something. Here is the Synopsis for the first two movies.

1. In the city where Shiki lives, something triggers a spate of mysterious schoolgirl suicides. The connection between the girls who leapt to their deaths is unclear, although all of them have jumped from the Fujou Building, a skyscraper scheduled to be demolished. Meanwhile, Mikiya, after having gone near the Fujou Building, has fallen into a coma. Shiki heads to the Fujou Building herself to save Mikiya. And waiting for her there…is Kirie Fujou. The girls' suicides and Mikiya's coma were all caused by Kirie. Terminal illness had left her bedridden and immobile in a hospital, but one day, she acquires a spiritual body, a separate entity from herself.

2. Mikiya Kokutou meets a girl who has a mysterious gaze, and falls in love with her. That April, at his high school entrance ceremony, Mikiya is reunited with the girl. The girl's name is Shiki Ryougi. Shiki keeps others at a distance, but as Mikiya interacts with her, she gradually opens up to him, though not without trepidation. Meanwhile, the city has been rattled by a series of bizarre murders. There are no known links between victims, and the motive is unclear. One day, Mikiya meets “SHIKI,” another personality that resides within Shiki. Mikiya suspects who the murderer is, but at the same time, he decides to believe in Shiki. An astonishing secret awaits him, but he doesn’t find out until three years later...

wow, thus sounds interesting. ^^ i like mysterious animes. i think i will have to watch to figure out with happen next. x3
tulin13
Top Anime~~

1) KHR
2) Fairy Tail
3) Ao No Exorcist
4) Hetalia
5) Madlax
7) Excel Saga
cool Wolf's Rain
9) D.N.Angel

I have favourite manga/comics that haven't been turned into anime though... ^^;;

lol u need 10 more anime. >o> plz check out my list or another other people that posted on here. -hugs-
Omg! you guys anime list is awesome. it make me second guessing about my list. x33 i think i might change a few things. >u<

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kumi Gloomy
tulin13
Top Anime~~

1) KHR
2) Fairy Tail
3) Ao No Exorcist
4) Hetalia
5) Madlax
7) Excel Saga
cool Wolf's Rain
9) D.N.Angel

lol u need 10 more anime. >o> plz check out my list or another other people that posted on here. -hugs-

Err... What happens if I don't... ..?
I have seen other anime, but it has't impressed me as much~ I kinda feel like I should remove D.N.Angel... It was good... But I find everything else a lot better.. ^^;;

I also am meant to be revising for my exams so I don't get kicked outta uni. Woops!
I'll check out some more anime later.

You got any recommendations? I like Shonen. I dislike girls being useless. Fight scenes are great but please not as long as Bleach and Naruto. I dislike mecha..~~ I like shiny colours and good animations 8D AND FIREEEEEEEEEEEE~

*dances*
tulin13
Kumi Gloomy
tulin13
Top Anime~~

1) KHR
2) Fairy Tail
3) Ao No Exorcist
4) Hetalia
5) Madlax
7) Excel Saga
cool Wolf's Rain
9) D.N.Angel

Err... What happens if I don't... ..?
I have seen other anime, but it has't impressed me as much~ I kinda feel like I should remove D.N.Angel... It was good... But I find everything else a lot better.. ^^;;

I also am meant to be revising for my exams so I don't get kicked outta uni. Woops!
I'll check out some more anime later.

You got any recommendations? I like Shonen. I dislike girls being useless. Fight scenes are great but please not as long as Bleach and Naruto. I dislike mecha..~~ I like shiny colours and good animations 8D AND FIREEEEEEEEEEEE~

*dances*

if u dont complete your list thus girl will come out and get you in 7 days and pull u into the t.v. screen.
User Image

my recommendations are will be check out my list u might find something u like. shiny colours? o u o;;
and fire? xDD check out panty and stockings with gartbelt. it a random anime. XDD
This isnt in order its just what ever popped in my head first
1.Kaichou wa Maid-sama
2.Ouran Highschool host club
3.Highschool DxD
4.Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
5.Elfen Lied
6.Ao no Exorcist
7.Bakemonogatari
8.Vampire Knight
9.FLCL
10.Spice and Wolf
11.Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
12.Rosario + Vampire
13.Future dairy
14.Trigun
15.Air Gear
16.Yu Yu Hakusho
17.Soul Eater
18.Darker Than Black
19.Rin "Daughters of Mnemosyne"
20.Kiss x Sis
yourname222
This isnt in order its just what ever popped in my head first
1.Kaichou wa Maid-sama
2.Ouran Highschool host club
3.Highschool DxD
4.Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
5.Elfen Lied
6.Ao no Exorcist
7.Bakemonogatari
8.Vampire Knight
9.FLCL
10.Spice and Wolf
11.Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
12.Rosario + Vampire
13.Future dairy
14.Trigun
15.Air Gear
16.Yu Yu Hakusho
17.Soul Eater
18.Darker Than Black
19.Rin "Daughters of Mnemosyne"
20.Kiss x Sis

awesome list! yay for maid-sama and vampire knight! -hugs-
Where's Another in this list!?
shiro984

hmm? are you recommended to me? ^^
Kumi Gloomy
shiro984

hmm? are you recommended to me? ^^

yeah because they r such an awsum anime!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff