Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prodigal Mage

Kumi Gloomy
ooo. ^^ your list is awesome! I am the same way. some animes can be boring and overrated. check out my list. i bet you will find some more anime. try watching anohana. it has 11 episodes. and watch school days. it has 12 episodes. they both are thrilling. it make u want to watch the next episode. I not a fan of anime that is pass 30 espiodes. i get bored easy. hehe. i have not find one that was interesting yet. make sure you check my list. my fave anime is chobits. it the best! >u< my next fave is oreimo. oreimo will embrace you inner otaku and anime fandom. x33

Anohana sounds kind of interesting, but the rest just really aren't my cup of tea. whee I tend to lean more toward supernatural plots when it comes to anime--with the exception of OHSHC, everything in my list is supernatural in one way or another. xD And I liked OHSHC because it's one of the few animes I've come across where the female lead was the best character in the show. So often writers spend more time developing the male characters at the expense of the female characters, which sucks.
haunting heaven
Kumi Gloomy
ooo. ^^ your list is awesome! I am the same way. some animes can be boring and overrated. check out my list. i bet you will find some more anime. try watching anohana. it has 11 episodes. and watch school days. it has 12 episodes. they both are thrilling. it make u want to watch the next episode. I not a fan of anime that is pass 30 espiodes. i get bored easy. hehe. i have not find one that was interesting yet. make sure you check my list. my fave anime is chobits. it the best! >u< my next fave is oreimo. oreimo will embrace you inner otaku and anime fandom. x33

Anohana sounds kind of interesting, but the rest just really aren't my cup of tea. whee I tend to lean more toward supernatural plots when it comes to anime--with the exception of OHSHC, everything in my list is supernatural in one way or another. xD And I liked OHSHC because it's one of the few animes I've come across where the female lead was the best character in the show. So often writers spend more time developing the male characters at the expense of the female characters, which sucks.

ooo i would like taste a cup of your tea. ._. hehe. i like variety of genre of anime. i learn towards the romantic comedies ones. i like supernatural ones too but i like a few characters to be supernatural... it seem mysterious which i like *o* >w< ohshc is one my fave too. i like the same reason u do. it a reverse harem which the girl is the central of attention which i like. i do not like the harem which the guy have a group of girls were he nose bleed on them. it sickens me >u< i want to be in that anime and beat him up. XDDD
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Serial Experiments Lain
FLCL
Gunbuster
Gurren Lagann
Azumanga Daioh
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Hellsing Ultimate
Samurai Champloo
Paranoia Agent

Those are the only ones I can think of which I would say are good enough to be a "favorite."

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
1. Fullmetal Alchemist
2. Yu-Gi-Oh!
3. Big O
4. Sailor Moon
5. Tactics
6. Black Butler
7. Speed Grapher
8. Gungrave
9. Monster
10. Chobits
11. Cowboy Bebob
12. Case Closed
13. One Piece
14. Read or Die
15. Trigun
16. Inuyasha
17. D. Gray Man
18. Aria
19. Trinity Blood
20. Death Note

Invisible Buddy

In no order whatsoever. I've dipped into so many series it's ridiculous =_= These are all things that popped into my head. I milked it to get 20 >.>

1. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
All of it B( Even Kira talk2hand
2. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
3. Sidooh
4. The World God Only Knows
5. Air
6. Angel Beats
7. The Monogatari series (Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, soon Kizumonogatari)
8. Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox
9. Both To Aru series
10. Tasogare Otome X Amnesia
11. Sankarea
12. Usagi Drop
13. Nyan Koi
14. Welcome to the NHK
15. Toradora
16. Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
17. Durarara
18. Accel World
19. Sora no Otoshimono
20. To Love-Ru
Top 5
1. The Tatami Galaxy
2. Clannad: Afterstory
3. Welcome to the NHK
4. Mawaru Penguindrum
5. Minami-ke

15 others favorites in no particular order.

6. Nisemonogatari
7. Katanagatari
8. Steins; Gate
9. Ano Hana
10. Toradora
11. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
12. Another
13. Mirai Nikki
14. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
15. Kara no Kyoukai
16. Dennou Coil
17. Great Teacher Onizuka
18. Sora no Otoshimono
19. Bakuman
20. Spice and Wolf
AN OLD HAGS CACKLE
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Serial Experiments Lain
FLCL
Gunbuster
Gurren Lagann
Azumanga Daioh
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Hellsing Ultimate
Samurai Champloo
Paranoia Agent

Those are the only ones I can think of which I would say are good enough to be a "favorite."

ooo, i bet you find more anime. you can check out my list or some other people on here. ^^ awesome list! -hugs-
Pride The Homunculus
1. Fullmetal Alchemist
2. Yu-Gi-Oh!
3. Big O
4. Sailor Moon
5. Tactics
6. Black Butler
7. Speed Grapher
8. Gungrave
9. Monster
10. Chobits
11. Cowboy Bebob
12. Case Closed
13. One Piece
14. Read or Die
15. Trigun
16. Inuyasha
17. D. Gray Man
18. Aria
19. Trinity Blood
20. Death Note

biggrin top 20! super cool list. i would always love yu-gi-oh. it reminds me of my childhood. i will never throw away my cards. i still wish to play with someone. i miss the thrill of dueling. x33
Cloaked Scarlet
In no order whatsoever. I've dipped into so many series it's ridiculous =_= These are all things that popped into my head. I milked it to get 20 >.>

1. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
All of it B( Even Kira talk2hand
2. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
3. Sidooh
4. The World God Only Knows
5. Air
6. Angel Beats
7. The Monogatari series (Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, soon Kizumonogatari)
8. Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox
9. Both To Aru series
10. Tasogare Otome X Amnesia
11. Sankarea
12. Usagi Drop
13. Nyan Koi
14. Welcome to the NHK
15. Toradora
16. Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
17. Durarara
18. Accel World
19. Sora no Otoshimono
20. To Love-Ru

awesome list! the monogatari series has a good anime ost! ^^ can u tell me wat is number 3 and 11 about. -hugs-
An Ice-Cream Life
Top 5
1. The Tatami Galaxy
2. Clannad: Afterstory
3. Welcome to the NHK
4. Mawaru Penguindrum
5. Minami-ke

15 others favorites in no particular order.

6. Nisemonogatari
7. Katanagatari
8. Steins; Gate
9. Ano Hana
10. Toradora
11. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
12. Another
13. Mirai Nikki
14. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
15. Kara no Kyoukai
16. Dennou Coil
17. Great Teacher Onizuka
18. Sora no Otoshimono
19. Bakuman
20. Spice and Wolf

i love anohana! i cryed at the end. >u< i could not help myself. i think it is the best of ''slice of life'' genre. can u tell me what is number 15 is about. awesome list. -hugs-

Invisible Buddy

Kumi Gloomy

awesome list! the monogatari series has a good anime ost! ^^ can u tell me wat is number 3 and 11 about. -hugs-

emotion_hug

Sankarea: Furuya's not interested in the living, he's got zombies on the brain! When Furuya's cat dies, he decides he's going to try and bring it back to life. In the process, he stumbles across a girl whose failed attempted suicide has turned her into a real zombie! What's Furuya going to do now that the thing he loves the most is right in front of his eyes?

Sidooh: In 1858, americans arrive in Japan and begin forcefully importing their culture. A small death squad of very young samurais is determined to commit terrorist actions in order to stop them.

In all honesty, Sidooh is probably the worst thing I've encountered. It's got kids and other people running around and cutting heads and body parts off, naked hookers with wooden dildos, and women tied up in bondage as a form of torture o_e I seriously can't stop reading it though. It's just... really messed up.
Kumi Gloomy
An Ice-Cream Life

i love anohana! i cryed at the end. >u< i could not help myself. i think it is the best of ''slice of life'' genre. can u tell me what is number 15 is about. awesome list. -hugs-

Kara no Kyoukai is a series of seven movies that deal with murder, supernatural powers and romance. This Mystery type anime jumps from past to present to past between movies so it's a bit difficult to explain without spoiling something. Here is the Synopsis for the first two movies.

1. In the city where Shiki lives, something triggers a spate of mysterious schoolgirl suicides. The connection between the girls who leapt to their deaths is unclear, although all of them have jumped from the Fujou Building, a skyscraper scheduled to be demolished. Meanwhile, Mikiya, after having gone near the Fujou Building, has fallen into a coma. Shiki heads to the Fujou Building herself to save Mikiya. And waiting for her there…is Kirie Fujou. The girls' suicides and Mikiya's coma were all caused by Kirie. Terminal illness had left her bedridden and immobile in a hospital, but one day, she acquires a spiritual body, a separate entity from herself.

2. Mikiya Kokutou meets a girl who has a mysterious gaze, and falls in love with her. That April, at his high school entrance ceremony, Mikiya is reunited with the girl. The girl's name is Shiki Ryougi. Shiki keeps others at a distance, but as Mikiya interacts with her, she gradually opens up to him, though not without trepidation. Meanwhile, the city has been rattled by a series of bizarre murders. There are no known links between victims, and the motive is unclear. One day, Mikiya meets “SHIKI,” another personality that resides within Shiki. Mikiya suspects who the murderer is, but at the same time, he decides to believe in Shiki. An astonishing secret awaits him, but he doesn’t find out until three years later...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff