Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I can't really list my top 20 pick in order aside from the top 2 XD but here it goes..
1. KHR
2. Natsume Yuujinchou (The feels I had for this crying )
(No order, I'll just list from the ones that first pop up in my mind)
3. D Gray Man
4. Tsuritama
5. 07 Ghost
6. Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
7. Kuroshitsuji
8. Prince of Tennis
9. Ao no Exorcist
10. Hetalia
11. DRRR
12. No.6
13. Kimi To Boku ( I've only been reading the manga but I'll be watching the anime soon because I NEED TO GET TO SEASON 2 FAST. MUST HEAR OP. SHOUNENTTTT (I've already heard it a couple of times but you know XD)
14. Yakitate Japan
15.Kyo Kara Maoh
(From here on I guess I'll list the things I need to be watching because of the awesome plot and I can't think of anymore. I watched plenty but thinking about it now I'm like "Why did I even watch that..." I guess my taste just changed)
16. Shirokuma Cafe (finished with ep 1)
17. Sakamichi no Apollon
18. Kuroko no Basuke
19. Sengoku Basara
20. Mirai Nikki ( on ep 4 )
(Also plan to watch xxxHolic and finish Pandora Hearts as soon as I am done with the others so maybe my list will change by then?)
Crissa Melodia
I can't really list my top 20 pick in order aside from the top 2 XD but here it goes..
1. KHR
2. Natsume Yuujinchou (The feels I had for this crying )
(No order, I'll just list from the ones that first pop up in my mind)
3. D Gray Man
4. Tsuritama
5. 07 Ghost
6. Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi
7. Kuroshitsuji
8. Prince of Tennis
9. Ao no Exorcist
10. Hetalia
11. DRRR
12. No.6
13. Kimi To Boku ( I've only been reading the manga but I'll be watching the anime soon because I NEED TO GET TO SEASON 2 FAST. MUST HEAR OP. SHOUNENTTTT (I've already heard it a couple of times but you know XD)
14. Yakitate Japan
15.Kyo Kara Maoh
(From here on I guess I'll list the things I need to be watching because of the awesome plot and I can't think of anymore. I watched plenty but thinking about it now I'm like "Why did I even watch that..." I guess my taste just changed)
16. Shirokuma Cafe (finished with ep 1)
17. Sakamichi no Apollon
18. Kuroko no Basuke
19. Sengoku Basara
20. Mirai Nikki ( on ep 4 )
(Also plan to watch xxxHolic and finish Pandora Hearts as soon as I am done with the others so maybe my list will change by then?)

ooo! awesome list! :33 i have heard of some the anime u listed. how is sakamichi cafe? is it like a cafe and maid theme? >u<

4,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kumi Gloomy

ooo! awesome list! :33 i have heard of some the anime u listed. how is sakamichi cafe? is it like a cafe and maid theme? >u<

Oh I think you have combined Sakamichi no Apollon with Shirokuma Cafe XDD
But I think you're talking about Shirokuma Cafe anyway so I'll tell you whee
Basically Shirokuma Cafe is comedy and the main characters are mostly talking animals crazy right? dramallama But its really funny XD Also the voice actors!! OMYGOD. THE CAST. ITS SO AMAZING. You can check out the anime when you google it. I don't wanna spoil who the casts are XD
Crissa Melodia
Kumi Gloomy

Basically Shirokuma Cafe is comedy and the main characters are mostly talking animals crazy right? dramallama But its really funny XD Also the voice actors!! OMYGOD. THE CAST. ITS SO AMAZING. You can check out the anime when you google it. I don't wanna spoil who the casts are XD
XDD i will check it out! <3 make sure u check out my top 20 anime list or some of the other people top list.

4,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kumi Gloomy
Crissa Melodia
Kumi Gloomy

XDD i will check it out! <3 make sure u check out my top 20 anime list or some of the other people top list.

Oh sure! But first I have to finish with my watchlist XDD
1. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
2. Hunter X Hunter
3. Working!!
4. Code Geass
5. Baccano!
6. Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World
7. Detective Conan
8. Hajime no Ippo
9. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
10. Spice & Wolf
11. Usagi Drop
12. Romeo X Juliet
13. Mitsudomoe
14. Rozen Maiden
15. Azumanga Daioh
16. The World God Only Knows
17. Vandread
18. Bakuman
19. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
20. Death Note
Ken Saint
1. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
2. Hunter X Hunter
3. Working!!
4. Code Geass
5. Baccano!
6. Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World
7. Detective Conan
8. Hajime no Ippo
9. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
10. Spice & Wolf
11. Usagi Drop
12. Romeo X Juliet
13. Mitsudomoe
14. Rozen Maiden
15. Azumanga Daioh
16. The World God Only Knows
17. Vandread
18. Bakuman
19. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
20. Death Note

ooo awesome list! x33 how was usagi drop? i thinking abt watching it. there also a live action.
Kumi Gloomy

ooo awesome list! x33 how was usagi drop? i thinking abt watching it. there also a live action.

Usagi Drop's really nice. It just makes you smile. I'd definitely recommend it.
Though the manga takes a huge quality drop after the part the where the anime ended.
Ken Saint
Kumi Gloomy

Usagi Drop's really nice. It just makes you smile. I'd definitely recommend it.
Though the manga takes a huge quality drop after the part the where the anime ended.

^^ i saw a preview of it! it so cute. the theme song is by hihi puffy yumi.

Prodigal Mage

1. Fullmetal Alchemist.
2. Hellsing Ultimate.
3. Black Butler.
4. Ouran High School Host Club.
5. Trinity Blood.
6. Blood+

And the first episode of Spice and Wolf was interesting--we'll see what I think when I finish watching the series.

Can't really expand my list beyond that as I don't really watch anime much. I tend to hate most of it and usually don't watch past the first episode of something (assuming I even attempt to try it).
haunting heaven
1. Fullmetal Alchemist.
2. Hellsing Ultimate.
3. Black Butler.
4. Ouran High School Host Club.
5. Trinity Blood.
6. Blood+

And the first episode of Spice and Wolf was interesting--we'll see what I think when I finish watching the series.

Can't really expand my list beyond that as I don't really watch anime much. I tend to hate most of it and usually don't watch past the first episode of something (assuming I even attempt to try it).

ooo. ^^ your list is awesome! I am the same way. some animes can be boring and overrated. check out my list. i bet you will find some more anime. try watching anohana. it has 11 episodes. and watch school days. it has 12 episodes. they both are thrilling. it make u want to watch the next episode. I not a fan of anime that is pass 30 espiodes. i get bored easy. hehe. i have not find one that was interesting yet. make sure you check my list. my fave anime is chobits. it the best! >u< my next fave is oreimo. oreimo will embrace you inner otaku and anime fandom. x33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff