Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miryoku-Pink's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

Beautiful Reverie
Ganjafari
Beautiful Reverie
Just finished the first episode, I enjoyed it, seems like it is going to be a fairly good anime..

your thoughts ?

I've been keeping up with the anime and been actually amazed by it... so now I'm... waiting for the next episode to air and i hope it doesn't stop at episode 12 as what they have been talking about.
whee

stops at 24 ^^

I hope so it doesn't end soon, not even at 24, maybe.... 48 sweatdrop
made a sequel <3
maybe like pass the 100th floor the creator of the game made an extra 100 lvls <3

Business Member

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ganjafari
Beautiful Reverie
Ganjafari
Beautiful Reverie
Just finished the first episode, I enjoyed it, seems like it is going to be a fairly good anime..

your thoughts ?

I've been keeping up with the anime and been actually amazed by it... so now I'm... waiting for the next episode to air and i hope it doesn't stop at episode 12 as what they have been talking about.
whee

stops at 24 ^^

made a sequel <3
maybe like pass the 100th floor the creator of the game made an extra 100 lvls <3

that would be so TROLOLish lol har har har i TRICKED U.... FAQ U!!! ANOTHER HUNDRED LEVELS MUAHAHAHA

SPOILDER FOR NARUTO vvvv
kind of reminds me of Tobi from naruto... acting like some little thug but hes actually the akatsuki's leader xD ( uchiha Madara ) ^^

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i think its a fairly good anime, but as i've said in previous threads similar to this, its a lot like da whole •//hack series…then again, i guess it still has its perks here and there…^_^

Miryoku-Pink's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

Beautiful Reverie
Ganjafari
Beautiful Reverie
Ganjafari
Beautiful Reverie

your thoughts ?

whee

stops at 24 ^^

made a sequel <3

that would be so TROLOLish lol har har har i TRICKED U.... FAQ U!!! ANOTHER HUNDRED LEVELS MUAHAHAHA

SPOILDER FOR NARUTO vvvv
kind of reminds me of Tobi from naruto... acting like some little thug but hes actually the akatsuki's leader xD ( uchiha Madara ) ^^

xD wtf blaugh

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
I'm liking it so far. Not a frequent anime watcher but this one, I like. :]

Newbie Friend

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I liked it from the first episode. The artwork is nice, good story and characters but I think they're going through the floors a bit too fast. Determinately gets more interesting as it goes on.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

I have to admit I really enjoyed it - until it got thick with the romance thing. sweatdrop Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing at all, but I really just prefer these shounen fighting things with very little romance it in, or as a side, rather like One Piece has it. But yeah, I'm odd that way. I honestly thought I was going to break into mushy hives when I saw the kiss and xxx fan-service scene aaagh. redface emotion_facepalm

I like how despite the 1:100 female to male ratio doesn't prevent our protagonist from somehow finding all the hot babes and making them fall for him. whee

All in all really good so far. But I might drop it if the future releases have thick romance. I heard it was a romance actually. Oh well. Not wholly my cup of tea but certainly a very good series! Lovely art, lovely animation, good character development (particularly how the protagonist changes from a slightly self-centered player at the start to one who appreciated a bit of comradeship).

Dapper Noob

As a gamer myself I've been enjoying.. although the pointless episodes about random girls falling in love with the MC kind of annoyed me. But the story's getting back on track now, looking forward to see how it ends. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff