Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Darling

Does anyone watches this anime? This anime gives me the chills every time I think of it. gonk

Shameless Codger

Marathon'd through the 15 current episodes today/last night. Currently loving it. But I believe there's a big thread floating around for it.
That Random Fan
Does anyone watches this anime? This anime gives me the chills every time I think of it. gonk

Yesss. Watched ep 15 today.
Kirito-kun ;w; Poor boy.

I want to read the manga/story/whatever it is but i kind of just want to stick to the anime D:
/laziness.

User Image

Conservative Entrepreneur

10,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
Well, I read both the novels and watch the anime. I have to admit, this is different than .hack. It really makes me wonder what's next to Kirito!!

Tipsy Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Love it.. My fav anime for sure.
I live for Sundays so I can get my weekly SAO fix 3nodding

Fairies!?!/1/?!? Can't wait to see where it will go with this. (Haven't read any of the novel)
Recently saw the first episode and loved it. Need to make some time to watch it. Is what I'm hearing correct? Is it on-going and there's only 15 episodes?

Shameless Codger

Tantei_Saru3
Recently saw the first episode and loved it. Need to make some time to watch it. Is what I'm hearing correct? Is it on-going and there's only 15 episodes?

Yep. There is going to be 25 episodes total.

Shy Seeker

Sugou is my new favorite character.
i'm watching this anime! Kirito is so coool!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I saw Ep.16 today.

My face lit up at the end of it.
Definitely my favorite anime ever.
That Random Fan

yes! love this anime
i really like the animation/ fighting scences
characters r cool too
plot/ theme/ story line is original never seen an anime like it... well with the exception of Accel World but i dont think that counts since the creator of Sword Art Online & Accel World is the same guy

Devoted Sage

I really love SAO. It's a unique take on the same concept of "What if" .//Sign took. You get sucked right into the action, and absolutely everything and everyone you encounter in the series feels important. Definitely one of my favorite animes.
gah! just started watching it on hulu. AWESOME!!!
This anime is soooo good im so glad they made a season two with fairies and Yui-chan is back.
Kirito and Asuna is my fav!!!!!! 3nodding I really want to know what is happening next xp
I really love this anime too... cant wait for it to be saturday already D:
I got mad when glasses-kun sniffed Asuna's hair........... poor Kirito having to stand there not really being able to do anything..

I'm sad they're not in SAO anymore though..... I'm not that much into fairy stuff..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff