Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Reveler

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I don't think I've seen any topics of this hanging around for the love of Strait Jacket, so, I'm making one to slightly spread the word and find other fans who tend to agree it's a wonderful masterpiece! Tell me your thoughts on why you think it's awesome folks, wanting to hear from ya ^ ^

User Image
Oh my god they exist! I finally found another fan of this amazing and vastly underrated OVA!

Straight Jacket is awesome because it does in a short form mini series something that many magic oriented 24 episode shows fails too do. It creates an interesting and complete fantasy world, one which functions without magic being a secret, and uses this world to tell a facinating story. I personally feel this show is a masterpiece, and find it sad it's not famous like others of its calibur.

Aged Reveler

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
jj1027
Oh my god they exist! I finally found another fan of this amazing and vastly underrated OVA!

Straight Jacket is awesome because it does in a short form mini series something that many magic oriented 24 episode shows fails too do. It creates an interesting and complete fantasy world, one which functions without magic being a secret, and uses this world to tell a facinating story. I personally feel this show is a masterpiece, and find it sad it's not famous like others of its calibur.

:O!!!! I finally found another fan of this epic anime ^ ^ I had begun to wonder if they even exist on here, but, now that I at least found one I can be slightly uplifted. The grasp of the storyline intrigued me, and I had hoped one day they would make it a long series. But, as the saying goes, be happy with the small things. It had a good solid depth and captivating character's and deserves more recognition.
Indeed. And its actually one of the first series I found that is based on a light novel series instead of a manga. I've tried to track down a few of the books, no luck yet. But it seems to me that the story is done really well and the narative is tight. I am afraid a longer series would mess things up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff