Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
So, has anyone watched Zoids?
For the longest time ever, I never knew what it was called, and apparently everyone watched every show but Zoids! So finally over the summer, I rediscovered it. I know New Century Zero used to be on Cartoon Network way back when CN was awesome.
I know its a old series but its amazing.

Discuss:
Characters
Zoids
Plots

Shameless Codger

Love New Century Zero.

Freaking love the Liger Zero Panzer.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Chaotic Century is my favorite so far. I havent been able to watch the others yet. I love the looks on the Konig Wolf and Saberlion. Though, not sure about how they are in battle.

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Blessed Gaian

••• Happy Autumn!

My husband and I just recently re-watched Zoids. I adore Bitt Cloud so much. I want to name our future kid after him, since his name is radical. But my husband disagrees.

I think they did a great job with the story line and the characters. I wish they'd continue that particular series.

Though I was not a big fan of the other Zoid animes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I wish they did a little more on Chaotic Century Since that's where it all started. Though I still haven't watched much of New Century Zero, much less the others.

Vermillion Bibliophile

I've watched quite a bit of the series (at least the ones aired on TV, in the US.) And I've played Zoids Assault (XBox 360) and Zoids Battle Legends (Game Cube) Both rather interesting, though the latter of the two is my favorite.

As for favorite Zoids:
The Geno Breaker and Liger Zero Schneider

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Zero the Crimson
I've watched quite a bit of the series (at least the ones aired on TV, in the US.) And I've played Zoids Assault (XBox 360) and Zoids Battle Legends (Game Cube) Both rather interesting, though the latter of the two is my favorite.

As for favorite Zoids:

What! They had a game for the 360?! It's official, I'm starting online shopping!

Vermillion Bibliophile

SaffireNinja
Zero the Crimson

As for favorite Zoids:

What! They had a game for the 360?! It's official, I'm starting online shopping!

You can find it at Game Stop for around $10.
It isn't very Zoids like. It has a more dark military type look to it and plays like a Fire Emblem game.
There are actually a lot of down points to this one, if you focus on the fact that it's a Zoids title.

Friendly Gaian

10,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Friendly 100
I LOVED Zoids!

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Zero the Crimson
SaffireNinja
Zero the Crimson

As for favorite Zoids:

It isn't very Zoids like. It has a more dark military type look to it and plays like a Fire Emblem game.
There are actually a lot of down points to this one, if you focus on the fact that it's a Zoids title.

Man, I'm totally going to Gamestop. And I was just close to one yesterday!
Do you play as the characters from the anime or have your own?

Vermillion Bibliophile

SaffireNinja
Zero the Crimson
SaffireNinja
Zero the Crimson

As for favorite Zoids:

You more or less play as the pilots of 5/6 (don't recall the total number) zoids in a squad. I don't think they're actually given names, but mainly your just moving zoids around the maps letting them do combat. The game has no real connection with the anime aside from them using zoids.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Zero the Crimson
SaffireNinja
Zero the Crimson
SaffireNinja
Zero the Crimson

As for favorite Zoids:

You more or less play as the pilots of 5/6 (don't recall the total number) zoids in a squad. I don't think they're actually given names, but mainly your just moving zoids around the maps letting them do combat. The game has no real connection with the anime aside from them using zoids.

Oh. Nameless people, always fun, lol. Are there any more games for the 360 or for PS2? Those are the only game consoles I have.

Vermillion Bibliophile

SaffireNinja
Zero the Crimson
SaffireNinja
Zero the Crimson
SaffireNinja
Zero the Crimson

As for favorite Zoids:

Oh. Nameless people, always fun, lol. Are there any more games for the 360 or for PS2? Those are the only game consoles I have.

From what I can find there's ...

Zoids Assault (360)
Zoids Infinity EX Neo (360)
Zoids Infinity (PS2)
Zoids Tactics (PS2)
Zoids Struggle (PS2)

I don't know if they were released outside Japan or not, but those are all the Zoids titles for those systems (that I could find)

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Zero the Crimson
SaffireNinja
Zero the Crimson
SaffireNinja
Zero the Crimson

From what I can find there's ...

Zoids Assault (360)
Zoids Infinity EX Neo (360)
Zoids Infinity (PS2)
Zoids Tactics (PS2)
Zoids Struggle (PS2)

I don't know if they were released outside Japan or not, but those are all the Zoids titles for those systems (that I could find)

Sweet! Thanks. Hello Amazon! Here I come!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff