Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Rogue

Tala Grey
I love Shiki and even though I was slightly disappointed with the ending (like where did Dr Ozaki Toshio run off to?) I really enjoyed it, gore and ethics and all. It's funny how we don't like most of the characters in it because of how twisted they are, though they are human. I kinda liked Chizuru Kirishiki (I call her Lady Gaga Shiki) T^T
I was reading the manga before the anime was released and was happy that the storylines were pretty much the same. I heard the novels had an open ending too- last part was with the priest and Sunako. I was hoping there would be a final confrontation between Toshio and Seishun..sigh.
I don't know if it's possible to have a second series, it wouldn't seem right.

Yeah I wanted to know "What happens next?" Like WHERE DO THEY ALL GO!? And does Sunako start anew with her plan? But with Seishin this time?

haha That sounds actually fitting! Lady Gaga Shiki xD Love it! I loved how she dressed(okay not all the outfits) and acted in her last episode!! I was sad when Tohru died and even sadder when he was talking to Yuki(bluey!) again...

I need to read the manga, I stopped for some reason... aw well... The Manga, Anime and Novel were pretty much the same I heard. All were left with as you said "open Ending"... I'm not creative enough to find my own ending ... Well I think that all that we want is to know "what happened to everyone!!" And that's it I guess...
I imagine Sunako and Seishun start with their plan again in a new place, Toshio Ozaki loses his med liscense for being insane and just sort of wastes away, and by the end of the show, just about everyone else is dead.

The videos are my respective favourites out of the two vid types we do. Awesome convention videos, and crazy party videos with extra random.

I can look around for a con vid that features link.

Also, I own at ninja, it's so awesome. If you saw the close up of that face right before the gingerbread house got punched, that was me.

Stone-cold Rogue

jj1027
I imagine Sunako and Seishun start with their plan again in a new place, Toshio Ozaki loses his med liscense for being insane and just sort of wastes away, and by the end of the show, just about everyone else is dead.

The videos are my respective favourites out of the two vid types we do. Awesome convention videos, and crazy party videos with extra random.

I can look around for a con vid that features link.

Also, I own at ninja, it's so awesome. If you saw the close up of that face right before the gingerbread house got punched, that was me.

mhmm I imagine the plan to be ressurected again and maybe go up well or crash once again and maybe ending Sunako's life this time... ( crying ) And I was also thinking that Yuki (greyish blue hair. the one that goes insane because his kid dies and his wife leaves) Would take up being the guardien of that green haired chick that though Megumi (pink hair) was her friend and also her brother. (lol I just refer to them by their hair color now!)

lol your team is full of awesome! Making great convention videos and having super awesome videos that instantly put smiles on faces!! And about that Link one, I think I can do it (maybe) smile

Lol Ninja, we crown the winner a Kage sometimes xD I'm okay at it, I don't suck terribly but I don't rock at it. When I first played it there was this chick who would go to the top of the stairs and jump down to attack someone xD it was really fun!! hmmm REWATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE WHAT YOU MEAN!! *GO!*
Let me know how it goes please!

Stone-cold Rogue

jj1027
Let me know how it goes please!

Blah, couldn't find the exact same Link! Found two others though, one was a Link with Zora armor and a hookshot, and the other was a chick, but wasn't fighting anyone.... I'll try again!! Bah! I'll try google this time instead of Youtube!

Do you randomly look up Cosplays?
All the time. Deviant art and google are my friends.

Stone-cold Rogue

jj1027
All the time. Deviant art and google are my friends.

Deviantart!!
haha

Well I couldn't find a scene with them fighting.... ah well -.-;
My friends are cosplayers, I wouldn't call them huge ones yet since I only know of a few costumes that they have. I think I'll look again tomarrow...
I'll look for a good link cosplayer as well, and leavethe link here if I find one

Stone-cold Rogue

jj1027
I'll look for a good link cosplayer as well, and leavethe link here if I find one

oh! A while back I found this picture and saved it into my folders of two Link Cosplayers!
User Image

biggrin I also have a Midna one! It's really good!!
User Image

ah... I think my friend's cosplay thing is rubbing off! ahhahaha!
If I ever cosplay, I'd have to cut my hair first and get a wig... I don't know any character from any series that has freakin' annoying hair like me xD oh well!! I'll cosplay in 10 years hahahaha
My thought on this particular show is split. Mainly because of some of the stuff that went down. I watched the entire series with my Girlfriend and lets just say she despised Megumi with a passion and not to spoil it she was very happy by the end of the series. I am not sure if i might have missed some scenes but i was confused at first cause some things seemed to remain on a cliff hanger. But over all this anime is a good watch the ending leaves you wondering was what all that went do needed or could there have been another way. But man the final episode were just filled with OMG WTF moments. so to all Enjoy and if a sequel were to come out i have no idea how it would go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff