Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is Rurouni Kenshin a good anime to watch? or any other anime that is good?

Sparkly Star

Yes, Rurouni Kenshin is a good anime to watch.

Mushi-shi and Baccano! are also good anime to watch.
iSuomi
Yes, Rurouni Kenshin is a good anime to watch.

Mushi-shi and Baccano! are also good anime to watch.

Ok thank you

Shameless Codger

Yes, it is an amazing anime.

Samurai X isn't bad, either.
Milk Proof Robot
Yes, it is an amazing anime.

Samurai X isn't bad, either.

Ok thanks I will watch it.
i really love kenshin. its one of my top anime to watch
You need to watch it....
Samurai X is the english name for ruroni kenshin, and a part of the title for the ruroni kenshin OVAs. And yes, it is a great anime franchise.

Some other good anime involving samurai are Sengoku Basara, Samurai seven, and maybe blade of the importal. Mushishi doesn't mave much fighting, but it has a certain calming effect that some parts of Kenshin share, and a simolar setting and feel.
jj1027
Samurai X is the english name for ruroni kenshin, and a part of the title for the ruroni kenshin OVAs. And yes, it is a great anime franchise.

Some other good anime involving samurai are Sengoku Basara, Samurai seven, and maybe blade of the importal. Mushishi doesn't mave much fighting, but it has a certain calming effect that some parts of Kenshin share, and a simolar setting and feel.

Ok thank you
Rurouni Kenshin was an anime I was seriously drawn to so I highly recommend watching it.

The only anime that I can think of recommending with complete certainty right now is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It is a must see in my opinion and everything about it was perfect.

There's also another anime that I've heard about called Natsume Yuujinchou that I've just started and it seems good so far, but I'm better acquainted with the manga.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to watch!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff