Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Noob

I've recently watched "Mirai Nikki" and I really liked it. So I was wondering if there are any other anime's that are not 100+ episodes and are similar to the one I mentioned.
I'd also like to watch anything that you think I'd enjoy.
(Some other anime's I like: Death note, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Dragon Ball/Z/GT, and even sometimes Naruto)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions, and if I managed to post in a wrong thread let me know. (But please don't feed send me to the trolls chatterbox)
Monster would suit you well, and perhaps higurashi as well. baccano is a pretty good show whatever you like, as is Madoka Magica. You could try steins;gate, and if by some miracle you've not yet seen it, Code Geass. If you name some other genre's or shows you've liked, I could name some more anime. Take a look at some of these, tell me what you think.

Gracious Sophomore

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. 'Nuff said.

Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
If you haven't watched Durarara or Deadman Wonderland yet you'd probably like those.

Fashionable Fatcat

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
There is also Elfen Lied
I think you'd like "Another".

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Another
This is relevant to my interests.

Chibi-keiichi-Ed's Significant Otter

Dapper Rogue

10,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Paranoia Agent, if you can find it MW by Osamu Tezuka (manga only, there is a movie but it's nowhere near as good), Paprika (movie), FLCL, Black Jack, Kakurenbo (movie), Memories ("movie?" wink , Metropolis (movie), Akira (movie and manga)

Loyal Elder

School Days
School Days
Higurashi no Koro ni
Elfen Lied
Another

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Dead Leaves
Elfen Lied, Hellsing, Evangelion, Innocent Venus, Vampire Hunter D, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Divergence Eve, Divergence Eve: Misaki Chornicles, Mirage of Blaze, Descendants of Darkness, Blood: The Last Vampire, Aquarion Age, Armitage, Burst Angel, Burn Up Scramble, Blue Submarine No.6, Ghost in the Shell, Devil May Cry, Cowboy Bebop, (movie) L: change the world, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, G-gundam, Saiyuki, Saiyuki Reload, Saiyuki Gunlock, Salyers, Witch Hunter Robin, Sakura Wars

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff