Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would say death note, bleach, naruto shippuden, sailor moon "clasic", toradora, omg!!!!!! U gotta watch Princess Jellyfish its sooooooooooo funnnny!!!, one piece, fruits baskit, ouran high school host club and I kno a lot more so give me a message if u want any more... O and there all dubbed smile

Shirtless Explorer

8,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Snoopygal_17
I would say death note, bleach, naruto shippuden, sailor moon "clasic", toradora, omg!!!!!! U gotta watch Princess Jellyfish its sooooooooooo funnnny!!!, one piece, fruits baskit, ouran high school host club and I kno a lot more so give me a message if u want any more... O and there all dubbed smile

ooh lets see Death Note i remember starting once but me internet went out soon after so i never got into it i'll probably give it another go,bleach I've been meaning to try it out, Sailor moon I remember watching that in my childhood i didn't know there was more other than the Classic, Toradora i'll look it up, Princess Jellyfish my friend recently watched it i seen the trailer to it I want to give it a try smile , One piece i'll think about it, Ouran i'll think on that one as well if I didn't mention one I've probably already watched em

Interesting Millionaire

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Code Geass, and Gurren Lagann.

Ice-Cold Slayer

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Quadra Kill
I like watching mostly dubbed anime and i just got done watching the latest dubbed episode of
Fairy tail so anyone got suggestions on anything to watch preferably an action anime right now

do you like comedy, fantasy, and a little (very little) amount of romance? if so i have over 100 shows i can recommend. I just have to do a simple copy and paste.
PANTY AND STOCKING WITH GARTERBELT!!! scream NOW!

Feline Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Wall Street 200
Hm, I don't know if you like the comic-relief ones, but there is this one called 'Binbougami Ga' that is hilarious! XD They satirize most animes known (be them classic or new) and they are so diverse you can see a bit of EVERYTHING in that show (up to and including a dog-god with a masochist tendency).

The story starts with a Binbougami (God of Misfortune) being sent to the human world because of a girl that have an abnormal amount of Fortune, and this breaks the balance in the world and causes danger to everyone around her. A whole lot of strange, absurd, and plain hilarious situations occur from there. You really have to watch to understand, I'm probably not doing it enough credit.

Feline Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Wall Street 200
Quadra Kill
Snoopygal_17

ooh lets see Death Note i remember starting once but me internet went out soon after so i never got into it i'll probably give it another go,bleach I've been meaning to try it out, Sailor moon I remember watching that in my childhood i didn't know there was more other than the Classic, Toradora i'll look it up, Princess Jellyfish my friend recently watched it i seen the trailer to it I want to give it a try smile , One piece i'll think about it, Ouran i'll think on that one as well if I didn't mention one I've probably already watched em

About Sailor Moon, yup there is MUCH more. Sailor moon 'classic', Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon Super S, and Sailor Moon Stars (the supposedly end of the official series). And I didn't even count the movies!

Shirtless Explorer

8,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kai Hiwa Red Phoenix
Quadra Kill
Snoopygal_17

About Sailor Moon, yup there is MUCH more. Sailor moon 'classic', Sailor Moon R, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon Super S, and Sailor Moon Stars (the supposedly end of the official series). And I didn't even count the movies!

O s**t emotion_jawdrop had no idea there were so many

Shirtless Explorer

8,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
missynae5151
Quadra Kill
I like watching mostly dubbed anime and i just got done watching the latest dubbed episode of
Fairy tail so anyone got suggestions on anything to watch preferably an action anime right now

do you like comedy, fantasy, and a little (very little) amount of romance? if so i have over 100 shows i can recommend. I just have to do a simple copy and paste.

Ermm ok bring it on I like both Comedy and Fantasy

Shirtless Explorer

8,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
lunar daisy
PANTY AND STOCKING WITH GARTERBELT!!! scream NOW!

I've wanted to see that one but it's kinda pervy but then i did just turn 18 so eh wth i'll give it a shot

Ice-Cold Slayer

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Inuyasha, sailor moon, magical knight rayearth, .hack//roots, .hack//legend of twilight, .hack//sign, cardcaptor sakura, ah! my goddess, angel beats, azumanga daioh, bakugan battle brawlers, beyblade, beyblade metal fusion, black cat, bottle fairy, cat girl nuku nuku, cat girl nuku nuku tv, chobits, clannad, chrono crusade, digimon, disgaea, toradora, dragonball, dragonball z, dragonball z kai, dragonball gt, elemental gelade, fairy tale, fruits basket, gurren lagann, K-ON, kaleido star, kanon (2006), karin, kaze no stigma, maburaho, magical girl lyrical nanoha, magical girl lyrical nanoha a's, magical girl lyrical nanoha strikers, murder princess, naruto, naruto shippuden, pani poni dash, one piece, pokemon, pretear, pretty cure, rosario + vampire, rozen maiden, saiyuki, saiyuki gunlock, saiyuki reload, school rumble, shuffle!, the slayers, the slayers:next, slayers:try, the slayers evolution r, the slayer revolution, spice and wolf, wedding peach, yu-gi-oh, yu-gi-oh zexal, yu yu hakusho, avatar the last airbender, dinosaur king, sonic x, w.i.t.c.h., full metal panic?fumoffu, ah! my godess flights of fancy, sasami magical girl club, tears to tiara, moeyo ken, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumyia, save me! lollipop, the familiar of zero, mew mew power / tokyo mew mew, full moon, Okami-san and Her Seven Companions, baka and test: summon the beasts, shugo cara, fresh pretty cure, tai chi chasers, legend of himiko, sister princess, fushigi yuugi, angel tales, Puella Magi Madoka magica, a little snow fairy sugar, ouran high school host club, ranma 1/2, heaven's lost property, bamboo blade, moonphase, ufo ultramaiden valkrie (or something like that...), jing king of bandits, girls bravo, air, shattered angels, bleach, shaman king, best student council, school rumble, happy lessons, dearS, burst angel, please teacher!, midori days, lucky star, shamanic princess, soul eater, full metal alchemist, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, deltora quest, his and her circumstances, and Zenki.

Some of these shows are kind of kiddish i guess. Also i may have put down a few shows you put in the shows you've already seen... sweatdrop
here some suggestione:
Vampire Knight, Ouran High School, Fruit basket, Inuyasha Final Act, inu X Boku, tenchu tenge, bleach, helsing, helsing ultimate, brave 10, high school of the dead, kaicho wa maid sama, Sacred Seven, tales of the abyss, Rourouni kenchin, nana, uraboku, wallflower,
missynae5151
Inuyasha, sailor moon, magical knight rayearth, .hack//roots, .hack//legend of twilight, .hack//sign, cardcaptor sakura, ah! my goddess, angel beats, azumanga daioh, bakugan battle brawlers, beyblade, beyblade metal fusion, black cat, bottle fairy, cat girl nuku nuku, cat girl nuku nuku tv, chobits, clannad, chrono crusade, digimon, disgaea, toradora, dragonball, dragonball z, dragonball z kai, dragonball gt, elemental gelade, fairy tale, fruits basket, gurren lagann, K-ON, kaleido star, kanon (2006), karin, kaze no stigma, maburaho, magical girl lyrical nanoha, magical girl lyrical nanoha a's, magical girl lyrical nanoha strikers, murder princess, naruto, naruto shippuden, pani poni dash, one piece, pokemon, pretear, pretty cure, rosario + vampire, rozen maiden, saiyuki, saiyuki gunlock, saiyuki reload, school rumble, shuffle!, the slayers, the slayers:next, slayers:try, the slayers evolution r, the slayer revolution, spice and wolf, wedding peach, yu-gi-oh, yu-gi-oh zexal, yu yu hakusho, avatar the last airbender, dinosaur king, sonic x, w.i.t.c.h., full metal panic?fumoffu, ah! my godess flights of fancy, sasami magical girl club, tears to tiara, moeyo ken, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumyia, save me! lollipop, the familiar of zero, mew mew power / tokyo mew mew, full moon, Okami-san and Her Seven Companions, baka and test: summon the beasts, shugo cara, fresh pretty cure, tai chi chasers, legend of himiko, sister princess, fushigi yuugi, angel tales, Puella Magi Madoka magica, a little snow fairy sugar, ouran high school host club, ranma 1/2, heaven's lost property, bamboo blade, moonphase, ufo ultramaiden valkrie (or something like that...), jing king of bandits, girls bravo, air, shattered angels, bleach, shaman king, best student council, school rumble, happy lessons, dearS, burst angel, please teacher!, midori days, lucky star, shamanic princess, soul eater, full metal alchemist, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, deltora quest, his and her circumstances, and Zenki.

Some of these shows are kind of kiddish i guess. Also i may have put down a few shows you put in the shows you've already seen... sweatdrop

wow THAT'S a lots of titles lol thx some idea for me too razz

Shirtless Explorer

8,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
missynae5151

It's alright but thanks for the list i'll look some of them up smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces