I honestly don't care 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 >

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Okay I know this has been done alot but I need to know everyone's opinion or me and my friend are going to go back and forth forever.... so lets have gaia finish this for us. So in your own personal opinion who do you think is the strongest.
Neither. Both are stupid. wink
Imminent illicit VS thread detected.

I'm going with Naruto because Bleach was boring.

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
...they got big differences..bleach is mostly a technique of their swords or whatsoever...but naruto really had the powerful one when he change to a big crowching demon dog and really barks...afterwards..LOLX
Wow I didn't know a lot of people wouldn't like Ichigo................................... Major difference between the anime.
I'd say Ichigo since he's less annoying.

Dangerous Player

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Naruto won't be able to see Ichigo in his shinigami form rofl

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
IXI_PhantomGamer_IXI
Naruto won't be able to see Ichigo in his shinigami form rofl

Dammit... I didn't think of that xd
You can't fairly compare two characters from two completely different dimensions.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
Gale The Whirlwind
You can't fairly compare two characters from two completely different dimensions.

Why not
I know who would win... Ichigo. I say this because he as a huge sword that could beat a kunei. Also because his demon could totally beat the nine-tailed fox. So Ichigo would win.
The Death of The World
Neither. Both are stupid. wink
Actually both are different in they're own way. To tell the truth it would most likey that they are even. Both have they're own weapons, demons, and attacks that are very strong. They are even-Steven.
using sage mode, naruto has very high resistance to damage. he can also hit you in sage mode as long as hit attacks come close using the energy present around him.his rasenshuriken can travel at hundreds of miles per hour and have a large threat range. in his 9 tail chakra form, he has unparalleled, near instantaneous speed and pretty much infinite energy. he has nine tails he can use as arms. using a tailed beast bomb, he can decimate hundreds of square meters. he can clone himself several times without losing capability. he has incredibly strength capable of tossing at least tens of tons with a single arm.

i have only seen the first arc of bleach, but i'm thinking naruto wins.

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Natsu Draganeel from Fairy Tail could take them both on and still win, hands down.

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
YAY ichigo is winning! that was what I voted! I luv naturo but I like bleach betta! like, why is there a whole fourm dedicated to naturo but their isnt a bleach one? am I the only one insulted by this?
PS. KON ROCKS!!! xp xp xp xp xp xp xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces