Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
KamikoHanyou
Hands down for me out of the few anime series I have seen is Fllay Alstar from Gundam SEED....such a b***h....

.........................................................................................................................................

Agreed I lold when Rau shot her capsule and I found it hilarious how they tried to redeem her character at the end and failed.

.........................................................................................................................................
Roloko vi Britannia
KamikoHanyou
Hands down for me out of the few anime series I have seen is Fllay Alstar from Gundam SEED....such a b***h....

Agreed I lold when Rau shot her capsule and I found it hilarious how they tried to redeem her character at the end and failed.

Yeah def a fail at trying to give her character any redeeming qualities. If only Kira knew what she said about him fighting until he dies would he feel so guilty about her death...i think not

Interesting Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
KamikoHanyou
Roloko vi Britannia
KamikoHanyou

Yeah def a fail at trying to give her character any redeeming qualities. If only Kira knew what she said about him fighting until he dies would he feel so guilty about her death...i think not

.............................................................................................

I don't think so either yeah he still would feel sad for out of pity

.............................................................................................
Sakura was pretty annoying, but then again I stopped watching that series entirely.

Big Member

hellraiserhardrocker
Sakura was pretty annoying, but then again I stopped watching that series entirely.

Me too, actually.
Torrtor
hellraiserhardrocker

Me too, actually.

I enjoy the shorter series' better to honest with you, I was glad Death note ended where it did. Lol.
X✖XThe cast of Host Club.

Beloved Vampire

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Soraname
Kikyou - Inu Yasha... I hate her... D: Why can't she just die?
Rikiya Komiyama - 100% Ichigo... He's just annoying xD

You need to watch inuyasha the final act....then you would defenately like it.

Beloved Vampire

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
Excalibur and Maka Dad from soul eater.

Lucy from Fairy Tail...she is so useless i swear. the only reason Natsu and Gray keep her around cause she got big boobs

Rei Miyamoto from High school of the dead i hope a zombie eats her....

Aoi from Maid Sama....he/she is annoying from what i can see a pointless character, sakura she whines WAY too much for me.

Headmaster Kaien Cross from vampire knight he was annoying in the first season...he kinda cool in the second. I did say KINDA

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
For now I can think : Misa from Death Note. Dunno why, but I just don't like her. I think she's really annoying... no offense.

Beloved Fatcat

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Vampire Princess Tsuki
Soraname
Kikyou - Inu Yasha... I hate her... D: Why can't she just die?
Rikiya Komiyama - 100% Ichigo... He's just annoying xD

You need to watch inuyasha the final act....then you would defenately like it.

Wow... Now I really want to watch it! >:3
Nina from Code Geass

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pretty Much any main male character from shows like Shuffle.....
scream
and shippo and kagome from Inuyasha
Nina +1 heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out