Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Friend

7,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
I have to say this is a very good anime even though it hasn't even finished airing. I plan to finish the manga first before i finish the anime. But aside from my opinion what's yours? And who doesn't love Yuno?! <3

Adored Raider

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I agree with you!! Yuno is so adorable~~ emotion_bigheart
And I find it annoying that it is only I who find Yuno and Yukki as sweet.. emotion_facepalm
mirai nikki has quickly become one of my favorite animes.
i haven't read the manga yet because i just plain don't like reading manga online and i've no other means to read it at the moment. i'll probably force myself to read it online, though, because the anime was just so freakin' amazing that i am dying to read the manga.
It finished airing a couple of weeks and it has become one of my favorites. I haven't read the manga, but i plan on fixing that shortly. If the people didn't think that Yuno and Yukki were sweet before they will for sure when they see the ending. I have been into a lot of creepier anime lately and this satisfied my craving in full.
I love mirai nikki! And I'm not someone who usually watches such "gory" animes. Yuno is kinda creepy... But I'm left with 2 episodes so~ Maybe my opinion will change by the end!

Blessed Sex Symbol

Well it now has finished airing, I've watched the anime and read the manga and I have to say it's pretty interesting. Not bad, but oh my gott Yuno frustrates me D: I prefer Akise Aru, he's just so emotion_kirakira
yeah yuno is just great, what I didnt understand is why yuki suddenly became badass xD. He was a coward and then at once he changes into some badass mastermind (that is also the moment I stopped watching so I don't know if that was only for a short time)

Profitable Friend

7,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
мʏ нɛαят вɛσиɢƨ тσ ʏσʋ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yeah I know it finished. Which made me happy. But I'm going to finish an anime called Another then finish Mirai Nikki. But Another is so good. Gruesome but so great! I recommend it to people with strong stomachs and can handle death scenes well. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ѳиʏ ιғ ʏσʋ κɛɛρ ιт cσƨɛ тσ ʏσʋяƨ.

Tipsy Kitten

7,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
At the beginning I hated Yuno with a passion. cat_twisted And plotted her death. cat_4laugh

but towards the end she grew on me and cat_crying I couldn't take the feels.

Lunatic

if you watch after the credits of the last episode you'll see its the exact same as the manga, the manga just goes into it a tad more while the anime leaves it completely open, both add a little happiness and make great closer, loved it
The last episode made me cry. crying

Shy Pirate

9,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I read the manga, havent seen the anime. I loved it, it was one of my favorites. Yuno creeped me out untill the very end, and still my fav character is Uryuu~
I liked the anime, but I felt like it really dragged sometimes. I cried at some parts though. ;__;

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I just loved it x3..

Business Member

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Fuzion Form
I have to say this is a very good anime even though it hasn't even finished airing. I plan to finish the manga first before i finish the anime. But aside from my opinion what's yours? And who doesn't love Yuno?! <3

Amazing anime, Deserves alot more credit! Very emotion, pulls you into the story, creepy, fun, wierd... it just had everything! i loved it heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff