Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love Clannad! <3
It was the first anime I ever watched, and it made me cry c':
lol
NikkoGekko
I started watching Clannad when my friend kept begging me to. I'm not a big fan of watching anime, since I am a bit impatient when they throw in a pointless episode... ^^; I'm more for reading manga. But anyway, at first I didn't really like it, because I don't necessarily like when the heroine is presented as a spinless moe-moe girl who talks in an unnaturally high voice and can never be clever or smart enough to just defend herself. (It's always the guy who has to do everything...) But I continued watching this anime anyway, and I almost broke my computer from the buckets of tears I cried... So overall, this anime was very touching, and I learned not to judge a book by it's cover. biggrin
Favourite character...? Hmmmm....
I like Fuko~ :3

Wow that's cool, Clannad is reall a touching anime but I rather watch anime then read the manga, it's just the way I am but still manga is still cool to read....
melissaaccount2
I love Clannad! <3
lol

I know same here it made me cry but still loved the anime smile ....
melissaaccount2
I love Clannad! <3
lol

I know same here it made me cry but still loved the anime smile ....
after story killed me...littaraly. i cried so much. like my dog just died cried. emotion_0A0
Ninja Fire666
I just finished watching it and the OVA, I agree I enjoyed that show and there were parts where it had those sad moments t still really liked it a lot thou, Nagisa is the s**t haha you know, now tell me everyone, if your a fan of Clannad, what's your favorite part of the show, mine was the OVA the best show I ever saw smile ....
i totaly agree with you. Negisa was the best!! <3
Ganjafari
I agree with her ^
most of the parts were sad yet, awesome (:
Clannad season 2, 1st episode where they was playing baseball.
Nagisa's father was the SHET lol
Always makes me laugh.
btw tomoyo's the best girl xD

Her parents werr amazing i hope my future girl friend parents are like hers smile

Miryoku-Pink's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

fighterboy27
Ganjafari
I agree with her ^
Always makes me laugh.

Her parents werr amazing i hope my future girl friend parents are like hers smile

nigesa's parents?

Irregular Phantom

Princess of the Frozen Prince

Why do you hate Nagisa?
Well anyways, I loved every part of it. User Image

I am in love with the man I can't have
xX-FRoZeN_PRiNCeSS-Xx
Princess of the Frozen Prince

Why do you hate Nagisa?
Well anyways, I loved every part of it. User Image

I am in love with the man I can't have

anyone here want to do a 1x1 clannad roleplay?
Ganjafari
fighterboy27
Ganjafari
I agree with her ^
Always makes me laugh.

nigesa's parents?

Akio and Sanae.

remember when Nagisa can't speak a single word in her solo performance in front of all her school mates, who rushes in and shouts out encouraging words?

remember when Tomoya lives like a dead man after Nagisa dies, who take care of Ushio?

Clannad is mainly about family love, and Nagisa's parents Akio and Sanae surely are ideal parents (although they were once "bad parents" who almost causes Nagisa to die very young).

Miryoku-Pink's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

white flower oil
Ganjafari
fighterboy27
Ganjafari
I agree with her ^
Always makes me laugh.

nigesa's parents?

Akio and Sanae.

remember when Nagisa can't speak a single word in her solo performance in front of all her school mates, who rushes in and shouts out encouraging words?

remember when Tomoya lives like a dead man after Nagisa dies, who take care of Ushio?

Clannad is mainly about family love, and Nagisa's parents Akio and Sanae surely are ideal parents (although they were once "bad parents" who almost causes Nagisa to die very young).

yeah you're actually right, it is about family love, that's why they put it "Slice of life" into it (: a good feeling and vibe which made the anime itself awesome, don't forget that there was comedy in it(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff