Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just finished watching it and the OVA, I agree I enjoyed that show and there were parts where it had those sad moments but still really liked it a lot thou, Nagisa is the s**t haha you know, now tell me everyone, if your a fan of Clannad, what's your favorite part of the show, mine was the OVA the best show I ever saw smile ....
I really enjoyed the series but there were many sad episodes. I don't know if I have a favorite character and same goes to part. biggrin

Miryoku-Pink's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

I agree with her ^
most of the parts were sad yet, awesome (:
Clannad season 2, 1st episode where they was playing baseball.
Nagisa's father was the SHET lol
Always makes me laugh.
btw tomoyo's the best girl xD

Dapper Noob

I love Clannad! It's still one of my favourite anime. Sunohara was always my favourite part of the show, he needs his own spinoff.. maybe one day! ;_;

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Do you know what Sunohara's job was? Was he a model like he said he would be or did it say that he was something else and I just missed it?

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
My favorite part was when Okazaki played that prank on Fuu-chan, where he told another girl to wait for Fuu-chan to wake up, and then tell her "I'm Okazaki, I turned into a girl."

God. That was the best prank ever.
I need to find really gullible people.

Yuzuhari's Husbando

Dangerous Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
No... Nagase, you can't die... Nagase? Nagase!? NAGASE!!!!!!!!!!
Ninja Fire666
I just finished watching it and the OVA, I agree I enjoyed that show and there were parts where it had those sad moments but still really liked it a lot thou, Nagisa is the s**t haha you know, now tell me everyone, if your a fan of Clannad, what's your favorite part of the show, mine was the OVA the best show I ever saw smile ....
OMH CLANNAD IS AWESOME SADDEST ANIME EVER!!!
Brandi Was Here
I really enjoyed the series but there were many sad episodes. I don't know if I have a favorite character and same goes to part. biggrin

Tip it's very sad but still love it thou....
Ganjafari
I agree with her ^
Always makes me laugh.

All kool bro still the OVA is better....
jamchops
I love Clannad! It's still one of my favourite anime. Sunohara was always my favourite part of the show, he needs his own spinoff.. maybe one day! ;_;

Right huh but yeah maybe one day....
-Amy619777-
Ninja Fire666
OMH CLANNAD IS AWESOME SADDEST ANIME EVER!!!

Yup agree it was sad, had trouble trying not to cry but I managed smile .....

Miryoku-Pink's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

Ninja Fire666
Ganjafari
I agree with her ^
Always makes me laugh.

All kool bro still the OVA is better....

it actually is xD

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Just finished my 2nd re-watching of it and gotta say.....Dayum those sad parts still get me crying
I Think my favorite part was the episodes with Katsuki Shima and Misae Sagara so freaking bittersweet.
Favorite characters
1). Kyou Fujibayashi (the episodes with her were really great not to mention the OVA)
2). Youhei Sunohara (In way reminds me of myself sweatdrop )
3). Tomoya Okazaki & Nagisa Furukawa (Good couple)
I started watching Clannad when my friend kept begging me to. I'm not a big fan of watching anime, since I am a bit impatient when they throw in a pointless episode... ^^; I'm more for reading manga. But anyway, at first I didn't really like it, because I don't necessarily like when the heroine is presented as a spinless moe-moe girl who talks in an unnaturally high voice and can never be clever or smart enough to just defend herself. (It's always the guy who has to do everything...) But I continued watching this anime anyway, and I almost broke my computer from the buckets of tears I cried... So overall, this anime was very touching, and I learned not to judge a book by it's cover. biggrin
Favourite character...? Hmmmm....
I like Fuko~ :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas