Welcome to Gaia! ::

One Hell Of A Deer
Flashpan
I just started watching this show. I really like it! I'm only on... episode 10? But it's really fun.
General consensus seems to say that season 2 is pretty "meh." Is it worth watching?

also sebastian is super delicious

I'd think it's worth watching, yes.
Some people are just a**l, and try to ruin the experience for everyone.
I loved the second season.
To be honest, I think kuroshitsuji is incomplete without both seasons.
Excellent. So far it's really ridiculously delightful, I find it hard to believe that such a level of goodtimez could disapate that quickly! (Although sometimes quality does slip at an alarming pace for some things, hence the question!) I look forward to Season 2. mad
Flashpan
One Hell Of A Deer
Flashpan
I just started watching this show. I really like it! I'm only on... episode 10? But it's really fun.
General consensus seems to say that season 2 is pretty "meh." Is it worth watching?

also sebastian is super delicious

I'd think it's worth watching, yes.
Some people are just a**l, and try to ruin the experience for everyone.
I loved the second season.
To be honest, I think kuroshitsuji is incomplete without both seasons.
Excellent. So far it's really ridiculously delightful, I find it hard to believe that such a level of goodtimez could disapate that quickly! (Although sometimes quality does slip at an alarming pace for some things, hence the question!) I look forward to Season 2. mad

I'm glad. ^^
Welcome aboard the Kuroshitsuji boat, ma' friend.
{ Salutes. }
emotion_dowant

5,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
yum_puddi I love sebby and grell, their the best.-Lulu
XxoSweetnesz
OMG!!! That is my SHOW! Wanna know why? SEBASTION! That guy is the sexiest demon in exsistance, whew he blew my mind! Anyways the series is really good, though I was confused on some episodes. Episode 17 though, got to me! Why did sebastion decide to **** the nun, I will never know....... xp heart rofl
You should be Sebastion, or Ciel, or Grell. I vote Sebastion!

I love that episode! My friend told me about it earlier and as I was watching I was wondering when it would happen! When i got to that part in the episode I was like that's what she meant!
I hate the ending of season 2! This is mostly because of Alois and of what happened to Ciel! I love Ciel so much! How could anybody love Alois at all!? He's such a freaking brat! I hate him since he practically killed my Ciel!

Dangerous Member

10,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
Does anyone notice that he looks exactly like Alois Trancy? ~~~~> link. I was the one who found it, btw. >n>;;

Ohh, I had completely lost interests in Kuroshitsuji l and ll, anime wasn't great at all..
Except I prefer manga much better. And I still like Alois Trancy, of course
...User Image

7,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
x - One Hell Of A Butler
This is a topic to speak about Black Butler. Enjoy yourselves and simply have fun as you discuss what you like about the anime ! Also, I need help picking which character I should cosplay on Gaia. Tell me what you think ? Thanks c:

I see another Sebastian cat_ninja
Absolutely, without a doubt one of the best series I've seen to date.

Although I HATED the second season. Aloise just rubbed me the wrong way, though most child characters do, since I don't do well with children. I liked Ciel though because even though he was just a kid, his experiences shaped him into an adult in a thirteen-year-old's body.

And the fangirl in me goes batty for the Phantomhive butler and the chainsaw-toting shinigami. There's something about Sebas-chan's attitude and ability to handle things so easily and efficiently that I like....and I just like everything about Grell, down to his choice in color (red is my favorite, lol).

Shy Receiver

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kuroshitsuji was probably the best anime that I've watched. It's been amazing : ) Alois can go die in a hole because Ciel belongs to Sebastian ) :<
He needs to learn that! D:
Now if you'll excuse me I will now run around in my Ciel cosplay >.<
I've watched all the first season, and it's amazing.
My brother watched it with me (he doesn't even like anime), and he agreed that it was awesome.

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If any of you are interested...I made a small Grell dub with a friend LOL

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Sebastian × Ciel (≧∇≦)/
xBlythe
If any of you are interested...I made a small Grell dub with a friend LOL

This is quite interesting ^^
iDemonButler
x - One Hell Of A Butler
This is a topic to speak about Black Butler. Enjoy yourselves and simply have fun as you discuss what you like about the anime ! Also, I need help picking which character I should cosplay on Gaia. Tell me what you think ? Thanks c:

I see another Sebastian cat_ninja

Hmm, yes indeed. Another Sebastian it is.
_KaoruTwin-Roxas_
Kuroshitsuji was probably the best anime that I've watched. It's been amazing : ) Alois can go die in a hole because Ciel belongs to Sebastian ) :<
He needs to learn that! D:
Now if you'll excuse me I will now run around in my Ciel cosplay >.<

Hmm, I do not think Alois was the main problem. Claude is the one responsible as well as Hanna.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff