they showed wen he was smaller nd yunger wat ep?!! eek

Its at the End Credits you didnt notice? emotion_c8
Never Told
QU33N-JOK3R
Never Told
Usui Was So cute When He was Smaller and Younger whee

well i did but i thought ther was an ep on it sweatdrop o well mayb nexx season rofl
QU33N-JOK3R
Never Told
QU33N-JOK3R
Never Told
Usui Was So cute When He was Smaller and Younger whee

well i did but i thought ther was an ep on it sweatdrop o well mayb nexx season rofl

theres another season yay~
The anime/Manga was adorable, And I couldnt help but keep a smile on my face when Usui showed up. ohh Misaki is so lucky. ^_^
ShortyBlahAdri
The anime/Manga was adorable, And I couldnt help but keep a smile on my face when Usui showed up. ohh Misaki is so lucky. ^_^

Ikr cause the funny thing is that misaki acts like she doesnt like him at first but then afterwards she always in need of his help and after he helps she calls him a perverted alien which i think is funny but its comdeic anime so u see it coming sooner or later yum_puddi
Omg, totally love that series, I have watched all the episodes already, but they need more of it to come out. I can't stand Usui & Misaki not fully together yet. >.<

3,475 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i found it really sweet and cute

Greedy Entrepreneur

The manga and anime is awesome but I enjoy the manga more because well its in order and theres more parts xD. But Im stuck waiting for an update oh and I love the part where Misaki is drunk xD
Renewed Advances-x
ShortyBlahAdri

Ikr cause the funny thing is that misaki acts like she doesnt like him at first but then afterwards she always in need of his help and after he helps she calls him a perverted alien which i think is funny but its comdeic anime so u see it coming sooner or later yum_puddi
Haaa, Yepp. I cant wait for season 2 comming soon. ^_^ I am so excited, I dont like Hinata.. Dx He ruins it between Usui and Misaki!
Stormpenguin
The manga and anime is awesome but I enjoy the manga more because well its in order and theres more parts xD. But Im stuck waiting for an update oh and I love the part where Misaki is drunk xD

That part was HILARIOUS! UsuixMisaki. 3
Kawaii. :
ShortyBlahAdri
Renewed Advances-x
ShortyBlahAdri

Haaa, Yepp. I cant wait for season 2 comming soon. ^_^ I am so excited, I dont like Hinata.. Dx He ruins it between Usui and Misaki!

Atleast usui didnt kiss him like he did yukimara...Yaoi moment emotion_kirakira
Renewed Advances-x
ShortyBlahAdri
Renewed Advances-x
ShortyBlahAdri

Atleast usui didnt kiss him like he did yukimara...Yaoi moment emotion_kirakira

Lol right! But.. Usuixmisa!
One of my favorite Anime's!!^^ Its was cute and very funny!
Hahah. Yeap!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces