Welcome to Gaia! ::

KissyWonderlandAlice
SakuraBlueButterfly
KissyWonderlandAlice
SakuraBlueButterfly
Oh my gosh!!! I love Usui. It's not just me though, I'm an anime lover, but my lil sis also thinks Usui is hot, even though she's not that active in the anime department. heart

that are great news, indeed! I ADORE him ... aww, his just so cool. Anyways, do you think there is going to be a 3RD season !?!?!?

I'm badly informed, i didn't even know there was a 2nd season, but I hope there will be many seasons! (and so does my lil sis.) heart

well then you have to watch it!! I'm sure ur gonna love it emotion_bigheart

There is no second season..

Visionary

I just recently started watching this.
I love it! (:
I really loved being able to see the manga being played out as an anime, but I really wish they would be faster at making the new episodes. I watched the first season, but the rest hasn't been made into an anime yet. Of course, the anime was very good at sticking closely to what happened in the manga, which I thought was awesome, because I love the manga biggrin I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter now! Usui is...there isn't even a word to describe him. I love his background for one; the whole "I'm from a rich family but I chose to leave" thing is always interesting, and I think it's a nice match to Misaki's situation: poor but still determined to be the best in everything she does.

I could go on forever about the things I love about Usui, and Misaki, and the whole story, but I'm gonna end with this: Usui is amazing. He plays the violin, which is an immediate turn-on. He can fight, he can cook, he's sadistic, he's mysterious, etc etc etc. Just like all other anime guys I've fallen in love with, he's perfect in every way, especially for his imperfections.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff