Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Regular

7,300 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
YES. Episode 3 came out earlier this morning in it's subbed form, although the raw footage was out the day before I believe.

It has stayed really ******** true to the manga so far, and hopefully it will stay that way. We don't want another Phantom Blood movie (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

So it's a HOOT so far and everything happen down to the wire, even the weird thing how he blows out steam or smoke when he breathes...anyway,

what are your guys' thoughts on this?
omg i was watching this in japan and it was SOOOOO GOOD!

i actually really liked the anime. ive never read the manga though, but maybe i should. i think ep 3 was the last one i saw before i came back to america

at the end i thought that blondie(forgot his name) died and i was like 'ok, shortest series ever' but then he was alive and i was like OHHH SNAAAAPPPP!

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
Usually not big on the genre but enjoyed the first 3 eps very much

Aged Regular

7,300 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ristcata
omg i was watching this in japan and it was SOOOOO GOOD!

i actually really liked the anime. ive never read the manga though, but maybe i should. i think ep 3 was the last one i saw before i came back to america

at the end i thought that blondie(forgot his name) died and i was like 'ok, shortest series ever' but then he was alive and i was like OHHH SNAAAAPPPP!

You think that's an OHH SNAAAAPPPP moment?! Wait till you get to the ******** end! It will blow your ******** mind! If you don't want any spoilers though, don't read the manga until after you see the anime. As a side note, "URREEEEY" is suppose to be like a low growl but a screech sometimes too.

Those of us who have read it are all like:
"OH MY GOD! NEXT HE'S GONNA ______ AND THEN ______ AND IT LOOKS SO COOL WOW! FINALLY!"

The manga is amazing though, except be warned, it is like 3 times more violent than the anime. The anime censored a lot of it, like Danny getting incinerated wasn't shown at all. Also when the anime began, in the manga a guy's head was like torn in half and impaled on a spike from the carriage crash, and when the guy's head gets torn in half by Dio when he becomes a vampire for the first time, you could blatantly and clearly see his head and eyes and brain and stuff.

When the anime is over, you should go read it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff