Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snake_says Wilde
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro is very good if you like mysteries. It isn't anything like Case Closed. A demon who eats mysteries has solved all the mysteries in hell and decides to take his search for the greatest mystery to the human world where he meets Yako. A young lady who's father had been murdered in a way that made it seem like suicide. Her and Neuro's paths cross and he decides to use her as his cover since people get suspicious of people with amazing skills like demons have so he makes it look like she is solving all these cases so he can eat mysteries. It it suspensful, makes you think, and has its share of comedy and it gets pretty intense. It is really good I recommend it highly.
thank you this sounds very interesting i was a big fan of case closed and i like mysteries so a series that will make me think is a plus and demons are epic to me so im going to definitely take a look at this
Kandi Em
Read Or Die (R.O.D.) is good with the sci-fi and action stuff with a bit of comedy.
it sounds familiar what is it about
Black Devil King
Snake_says Wilde
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro is very good if you like mysteries. It isn't anything like Case Closed. A demon who eats mysteries has solved all the mysteries in hell and decides to take his search for the greatest mystery to the human world where he meets Yako. A young lady who's father had been murdered in a way that made it seem like suicide. Her and Neuro's paths cross and he decides to use her as his cover since people get suspicious of people with amazing skills like demons have so he makes it look like she is solving all these cases so he can eat mysteries. It it suspensful, makes you think, and has its share of comedy and it gets pretty intense. It is really good I recommend it highly.
thank you this sounds very interesting i was a big fan of case closed and i like mysteries so a series that will make me think is a plus and demons are epic to me so im going to definitely take a look at this

I would say more but I don't want to give all the good stuff away. The opening theme is just amazing too. I love Neuro he is the most epic demon ever! Nothing screams epic more then catching a bullet with your eyelash! I especially like how instead of him being close and protective over his human like most demons in anime he basically just tortures her in the funniest ways! I hope you will enjoy it and help spread the Neuro word out there. This anime deserves more love.
User Image
Snake_says Wilde
Black Devil King
Snake_says Wilde

I would say more but I don't want to give all the good stuff away. The opening theme is just amazing too. I love Neuro he is the most epic demon ever! Nothing screams epic more then catching a bullet with your eyelash! I especially like how instead of him being close and protective over his human like most demons in anime he basically just tortures her in the funniest ways! I hope you will enjoy it and help spread the Neuro word out there. This anime deserves more love.
User Image
that sounds so cool im xd now im ecstatic about it
Black Devil King
Snake_says Wilde
Black Devil King
Snake_says Wilde

User Image
that sounds so cool im xd now im ecstatic about it

The supporting characters and the 'bad guys' and main 'bad guy' are fantastic too xD when you watch it you must tell me how you felt about it! lol now I'm all pumped and going to have to re-watch it lol Neuro is just... so much love
User Image

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Black Devil King
Kandi Em
Read Or Die (R.O.D.) is good with the sci-fi and action stuff with a bit of comedy.
it sounds familiar what is it about

It's about a writer who meets these three girls who are paper masters. A paper master has these powers where they can turn paper into things. Like, one sister specializes with a bow and arrow while another makes animals and one makes little knives, though they can all do simpler things too like making a wall out of paper or making it fly.
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai
But I didn't really like HNNKN-Rei/Kira though.
Also, Umineko No Naku Koro Ni.
World of Narue, Witch Hunter Robin, Trinity Blood, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Noein, Eureka 7

Shy Receiver

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kuroshitsuji[Black Butler]
Pandora Hearts!
DMC
Panty and Stocking
D-Gray Man.
;3
Welcome to the NHK

GTO