Welcome to Gaia! ::

so ive been watching endless anime especially since i go netflix on my ps3 and laptop so i stay on my ps3 during my chill time watching anime or playing my games but im getting off topic point is i need some new anime to watch i like action, comedy, sci-fi, basically all anime as long as it's not boring and has something interesting about it i will watch it

Gracious Sophomore

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
Haruhi Suzumiya
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Ghost in the Shell

Popular Codger

Black Devil King
so ive been watching endless anime especially since i go netflix on my ps3 and laptop so i stay on my ps3 during my chill time watching anime or playing my games but im getting off topic point is i need some new anime to watch i like action, comedy, sci-fi, basically all anime as long as it's not boring and has something interesting about it i will watch it

Hentai
38G
Black Devil King

Hentai
okay be more specific and give me a name of a hentai
jessifer_dr
Haruhi Suzumiya
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Ghost in the Shell
the first 2 i haven't what are they about and ghost in the shell i didn't really like that so much

Popular Codger

Black Devil King
38G
Black Devil King

Hentai

Sisters.
38G
Black Devil King
38G
Black Devil King

Hentai

Sisters.
that's the name of an actual hentai?

Popular Codger

Black Devil King
38G
Black Devil King
38G
Black Devil King

Hentai

Sisters.

Yes.
38G
Black Devil King
38G
Black Devil King
38G
Black Devil King

Hentai

Sisters.

Yes.
ok i will be looking it up
okay 4 one hentai sucks 4 two have u ever watched angel beats??? it has alot of action in it and what the hell is with that chick with the big tits has it really come to this our humanity needs help
alimari2336
okay 4 one hentai sucks 4 two have u ever watched angel beats??? it has alot of action in it and what the hell is with that chick with the big tits has it really come to this our humanity needs help
stare 1 that chick with the big tits is my girlfriend so watch what you say and 2 no i have not seen angel beats what is it about and 3 hentai is awesome depending on the show
yesyes i see u have very good taste in girls lol
and it's about people who have died and entered an afterlife where there is a mysterious and emotionless girl named kanade tachibana who try's to get people to stop fighting her and pass to another world where there lives are much better

and umm are u sure ur dating a girl or a dude with a boob job

Popular Codger

alimari2336
yesyes i see u have very good taste in girls lol
and it's about people who have died and entered an afterlife where there is a mysterious and emotionless girl named kanade tachibana who try's to get people to stop fighting her and pass to another world where there lives are much better

and umm are u sure ur dating a girl or a dude with a boob job

He's dating a girl with big boobs and who can spell a lot better than you sweetie <3
Now go back to elementary school where you belong.
And any replies will be ignored by him and I.

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Read Or Die (R.O.D.) is good with the sci-fi and action stuff with a bit of comedy.
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro is very good if you like mysteries. It isn't anything like Case Closed. A demon who eats mysteries has solved all the mysteries in hell and decides to take his search for the greatest mystery to the human world where he meets Yako. A young lady who's father had been murdered in a way that made it seem like suicide. Her and Neuro's paths cross and he decides to use her as his cover since people get suspicious of people with amazing skills like demons have so he makes it look like she is solving all these cases so he can eat mysteries. It it suspensful, makes you think, and has its share of comedy and it gets pretty intense. It is really good I recommend it highly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff