Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovely-Chan_6
Gale The Whirlwind
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya -Romance is kept at minimum, but for the most part it is a comedy. It's about a Highschool student who possesses an omnipotent power that can change the natural world accordingly to her personal preferences. She seeks to befriend supernatural beings, or any sort of being that is out of the ordinary.

Toradora! -The genre is a balanced hybrid of romance and comedy. It's basically about a girl who asks a boy to generally help her in life.

K-ON! - A straight-up comedy, at least to me. It's about an all-girl band with an adept potential, yet they frequently procrastinate in a reckless manner.

Clannad - Primarily a romance drama, but will contain comedy from time-to-time. Another one of those simple school romance animes where the male protagonist assists the girl he's interested in, (Like Toradora, but not as humorous).

Lucky Star - Primarily a comedy. About 4 girls attending a highschool. Not much else to say, at least from my perspective.

School Days - A romance with a slight bit of comedy. About a girl who hooks up her new seatmate to a girl he likes. However, the, "cupid" falls in love with her target. There is conflict throughout the entire anime.
(Although, I strongly discourage watching this, so do so at your own risk. It's not that it's a bad anime, but you may not like how it turns out.)

I agree on the School Days. I watched some parts of it a long time ago, and I'm still scarred. emotion_facepalm
I was gonna watch it because a lot of people liked it and it had a pretty high rating. But yeah. I was not aware of the.....craziness involved in hit. >=O

Friendly Gaian

8,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Magical Gems 500
I recommend this series that you can find @ crunchyroll:

1."The World God Only Knows"
"Keima, a high school student, is an avid player of romantic simulation games. He is known on the Internet as the "Divine Capturer" for his legendary skills to "capture" any 2D girl in games. In his real school life, Keima is considered nothing but a gloomy geek with thick glasses."

2. Oreimo;
"Kyosuke Kosaka, a normal 17-year-old high school student living in Chiba, has not gotten along with his younger sister Kirino in years. For longer than he can remember, Kirino has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyōsuke and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever. One day however, Kyosuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime which had fallen in his house's entrance way. "

3. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
"She has a loving family and best friends, laughs and cries from time to time… Madoka Kaname, an eighth grader of Mitakihara middle school, is one of those who lives such a life. One day, she had a very magical encounter. She doesn't know if it happened by chance or by fate yet. This is a fateful encounter that can change her destiny- This is a beginning of the new story of the magical witch girls."
(not a romance anime but I recommend it)

you can find more options @ http://www.crunchyroll.com/videos/anime
transformers cybertron

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

i reccomend shugo chara.and gintama is good too.its so funny,i dont think any comedy anime could beat it!!!!

1,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Only Comedy/Romance anime I can think off the top of my head is Ranma 1/2.

Ranma 1/2: The main character can change gender by being splashed by cold/warm water, which allows for some pretty hilarious moments. The main character is also engaged to a fiance which he absolutely does not find attractive for the most part, but I won't spoil anything.

TLDR: Ranma 1/2 is basically a comedy anime with martial arts and romance.
Comedy: Sgt. Frog

Romance: Blood+ (sorta Romance)

Fashionable Noob

Soul Eater is a really good anime series. Just finished the 2nd series. 3nodding
Try watching Ouran High School Host Club.

I have found it pretty funny, and worth the watch.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Clannad - romcom - about two highschool student they fall in love etc
Clannad AfterStory - romcom - what happens to the two lovers after highschool
Kaicho wa Maid-Sama -romcom- highschool pres works at a maid cafe and one of the student sinds out and she tries ti stop him from saying something...
Ouran Host Club - comedy - Hilarious- at a private school haruhi breaks a priceless vase and has to join the school host club in order to pay it back
Negima- still watching but good so far
Ro kyu bu- "
xxxholic - "

Dedicated Prophet

Revolutionary Girl Utena
Here is Episode 1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers