Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Sex Symbol

Please help me! I NEED to find new stuff to watch or I'll DIE of boredom! xp
(I like action/advencher and romance.)
Well, what have you watched and what do you like to watch?? I'd recommend Usagi Drop, Skip Beat, Ouran High School Host Club, Natsume's Book of Friends, Ghost in a Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Black Butler (season 1), Ristorante Paradiso, Hayate no Gotoku, Eureka Seven, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Tegami Bachi, Durarara, Hell Girl, Kurokami, Heroman, Erin, Giant Killing, Eyeshield 21, Air Master, Moribito, Time of Eve, Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland,... just to name a few....

Big Bear

Sword Art Online. It's still ongoing and subbed, but goddamn is it good. I also second Eureka Seven, that show is by far my favorite anime of all time.

Tipsy Phantom

K, Code:Breaker, Pshyco-Pass All sound/Look like they'll be good. OH, Also Btooom!

Unbeatable Noob

Definately sword art online.

Hilarious Lunatic

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Afro Samurai
Android Kikaider
Big O
Everyone keeps mentioning Sword Art Online... I don't see what's so great about it.
keyblademstr27
Everyone keeps mentioning Sword Art Online... I don't see what's so great about it.

I haven't watched it yet because I'm afraid it's no good. I really didn't like Vampire Knight or Betrayal Knows My Name (Uraboku) and people who watched both really loved both. sad

Anxious Sex Symbol

ehrenyu
keyblademstr27

I haven't watched it yet because I'm afraid it's no good. I really didn't like Vampire Knight or Betrayal Knows My Name (Uraboku) and people who watched both really loved both. sad

I've watched it and it is AWESOME!!! If you like anything like .hack//SIGN you'd love it. heart

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
ehrenyu
keyblademstr27

Sword Art Online is an excellent Anime; it's Action packed, Unique, and I absolutely love it! I recommend watching a few episodes before deciding whether you like it or not.

Ruthless Lunatic

10,025 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
The Future Diary. 3nodding
It isn't new, but a lot of people haven't seen it. And that is the anime for Tales of the Abyss. Its my favorite! Also, Sword Art Online is great! razz
Like others have mentioned, Sword Art Online is good.
Hm, others; OHSHC, Bokura Ga Ita, Elfen Lied
Can't think of any others D:

User Image

4,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
here is a list of anime i recommend

The World God Only Knows
DeadMan WonderLand
Suzuka
Samurai Champloo