Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

deliriumparadox
Angelic Cookie -w-
deliriumparadox
I cant honestly pic. But which harem would i want the most... it used to be the crew of Outlaw Star for like EVER. but i cant deny this
Utau no Pricesama

Omg I love all of them.

Especially the dark browned hair guy and the blue haired guy in the right/

the dark haired one is the muse as in "the muse" and the blue haired one is all somber and reserved... so hawt

I'm going to watch this. xD

Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I have many anime crushes. But right now, the one I like most would be Vongola Primo - Giotto. He's in my sig. if you're too lazy to look though, here's some pics I came across:
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
Let's see, that would be Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin as my top. He's extremely sweet, generous, funny and a bit of a goofball. But he could hand your a** to you if you need it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other than that, Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. He's extremely smart, and I like them brainy. I'm not going to bother posting a picture because he's pretty well known.

For women, I'm going to say Asahina Mikuru from Haruhi Suzumiya. She's super shy and cute, but smart and somehow flirty.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have a thing for redheads.

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Takumi Weller (the real name of usui takumi)
Echizen Ryoma
Ootori choutarou
etc, XD

Distinct Genius

Ah, too many. But I guess my number 1 right now is User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rinne Rokudo!!!

Also Sosuke Sagara and Kurz Weber User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sosuke's expression, haha.

L, Light, and Mello from Death Note. InuYasha and Sesshomaru. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yataka and Kannagi from Arata: the Legend are good looking. I’m like very much. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff