Welcome to Gaia! ::

i know there higurashi season one is the quistion season and kai is the asnwer one but i wanted to know where is the asnwer to season one's Chapter: Spirited Away by the Demon. what season and ep# covers that answers for that story arch.??
Joey_Slasher
i know there higurashi season one is the quistion season and kai is the asnwer one but i wanted to know where is the asnwer to season one's Chapter: Spirited Away by the Demon. what season and ep# covers that answers for that story arch.??

In Kai (2nd season), you have the Tsumihoroboshi-hen ( "Atonement Chapter" ) which gives the solution to Onikakushi-hen ( "Demoned Away Chapter" ). Rena goes crazy instead of Keiichi, Keiichi wants to help Rena, they fight on the roof of the school, good ending at last.

Loyal Elder

white flower oil
Joey_Slasher

In Kai (2nd season), you have the Tsumihoroboshi-hen ( "Atonement Chapter" ) which gives the solution to Onikakushi-hen ( "Demoned Away Chapter" ). Rena goes crazy instead of Keiichi, Keiichi wants to help Rena, they fight on the roof of the school, good ending at last.
Incorrect, that is the end of the first season as the last episode's ending takes place on the roof of the school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff