Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Liandra
What I like about Miku (and all the vocaloids) is that they are the avatar, the embodiment of all those who put their heart and work into her songs, videos, art, etc. Rather than some bratty teen pop idol getting all the fame while the people who actually do everything remain in the background.

I always liked this concept as well. I also like that a lot of different people make music for "Miku" so she sings many different styles. The art is always cool too.
DuDe i luv Miku Hatsine i hav all of her song on my MP3 and even my gaia profile is dedicated to her i knw obssed xD jk jk but i still think shes awesome heart heart heart

Chatty Fatcat

7,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
SECCCCCCCAAAA EEDE EE GEEMBYEE MOEEMESAMA! SOOOOOUUUUU AH SOOO CA EE, COCO ALON, EHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHH! yo ne. *ba da bum bum,bum,bu bum bum bum,ba da buma bum, bum da baba bum bum, badabumbumdabumbmbummmmmm*

Fashionable Gaian

-EXILE3-
DuDe i luv Miku Hatsine i hav all of her song on my MP3 and even my gaia profile is dedicated to her i knw obssed xD jk jk but i still think shes awesome heart heart heart

LOL miku for the way ^.^~
Angelic Cookie -w-
-EXILE3-

LOL miku for the way ^.^~

Totallyz <(-^.^-)> but my fav songz are (Sin and Punishment) and (Be My Sacrifice) oh and (Dear You)

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Viva la Miku! my faveorite from her is Last Night Good Night, her music is unbelievable! biggrin
love her heart she is awesome
my favorite vocaloid for sure

3,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I love Miku! And i'll always will. Shes my favorite singer! yum_puddi

5,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Miku is my life <3 c: I love her heart
I like some of Miku's songs. But Len Kagamine and Utatane Piko are definitely my favorites. heart Gumi is cool too smile

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
same as well, I try to cosplay her. I support MikuXKaito mieko can suck it >->

Fashionable Gaian

xxxEcho
Liandra
What I like about Miku (and all the vocaloids) is that they are the avatar, the embodiment of all those who put their heart and work into her songs, videos, art, etc. Rather than some bratty teen pop idol getting all the fame while the people who actually do everything remain in the background.

I always liked this concept as well. I also like that a lot of different people make music for "Miku" so she sings many different styles. The art is always cool too.

Exactly! I totally agree. its just like when jb sings a song- noone gives credit to who wrote cuz i really doubt he wrote them. the idea of vocaliods r great

Fashionable Gaian

TheAnimeStalker
I like some of Miku's songs. But Len Kagamine and Utatane Piko are definitely my favorites. heart Gumi is cool too smile

i love all of them <33

7,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miku is adorable, but—though being unofficial—Taito rules by my vote, followed by Zeito, Kaito, Akaito, Nigaito, and Mikuo

Though I love these pairings:
MIKU X KAITO
AKAITO X MIKUO
ZEITO X TAITO
love her heeps heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items