Welcome to Gaia! ::

i hate that b***h
What I like about Miku (and all the vocaloids) is that they are the avatar, the embodiment of all those who put their heart and work into her songs, videos, art, etc. Rather than some bratty teen pop idol getting all the fame while the people who actually do everything remain in the background.

7,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miku is adorable
But Taito and Kaito rox

Unforgiving Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I LOVE HER -w-
She Likes yum_puddi and yum_strawberrypie I LOVE THEM TO! biggrin
Meh, Miku's okay in a sense.
It's not that I don't really like her, it's just I get tired of hearing her chopped up voice samples horribly forced throughout a song's melody in most amerature compositions utilizing her program. Not to mention the generic Miku cosplayers that overload cons. It's quite lame. Either way, I live Vocaloid and Miku. I'd just prefer the more realistic-sounding entities such as Gumi and whatnot.

Jeering Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
I enjoy the vocaloids in general.
Quite the hottie, and a nice voice, but she's not my favorite.
Utatane Piko all the way. 4laugh
Hmmm....

i dont really understand he whole Vocaloid craze to be quite honest. They go crazy for her. mind you im not badmouthing her... smile

I think, however, that it is incredible that they have have developed that sort of programme.

Japan is truly amazing if not strange at times. mrgreen
XxTaintedHartxX
dislike her xP i like kaito the best followed by rin and len then miki

zOMGOMG how could you!!!
SHUN SHUN SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!

she is only like the most kawaiiest thing ever, next halloween i am going to cosplay as her xp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHtjI
Born Backwards
I personally prefer the Kagamine twins more.

I love the Kagamine twins! I never have really been a fan of Miku, her voice can give me headaches crying except I love her whole style, like in outfits.
Miku is amazing, but Kaito has to be my favorite! SeeU is cuter than her voice, just for me. I love so many of the Vocaloids! ...I love them all!

But MikuMikuDance is so fun! I made one recently with Miku. biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPAPfvNUkRM

But Miku is so cute. Defiantly on of my favorites. Gakupo, adore him! Rin and Len are kinda too popular in my opinion, overrated but it doesn't take away the fact that I do love them. I have a Kaito shirt, a Rin/Len shirt, a Luka and a Miku one. And a Kaito doll, and a poster that has the same figures as my shirt, plus Meiko who I don't care for.

I also love the new Spanish vocaloids, and Oliver is such a cutie. XD

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Miss_Venomania
Born Backwards
I personally prefer the Kagamine twins more.

I love the Kagamine twins! I never have really been a fan of Miku, her voice can give me headaches crying except I love her whole style, like in outfits.

!! Same with me! I'm not the biggest fan of Miku but I love her outfits!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff