Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
GunxSword is an awesome series biggrin I suggest it to anyone who loves a good plot, great action and awesome acting! The series is about a wondering man in a tux named Van (pronounced Von) and a girl named Wendy. Within twenty six episodes these two have experience drama, action, and meeting new people. I really do suggest this to anyone who enjoy a good anime :3 It's one of those series that you think is like others that look like a 'Oh it's a typical story'. May sound like it but don't judge a book by it's cover. :3 I mean it watch it on NetFlix or where ever it may be. I really think others would enjoy it <3

User Image
Chololate Chip CookieDoh
GunxSword is an awesome series biggrin I suggest it to anyone who loves a good plot, great action and awesome acting! The series is about a wondering man in a tux named Van (pronounced Von) and a girl named Wendy. Within twenty six episodes these two have experience drama, action, and meeting new people. I really do suggest this to anyone who enjoy a good anime :3 It's one of those series that you think is like others that look like a 'Oh it's a typical story'. May sound like it but don't judge a book by it's cover. :3 I mean it watch it on NetFlix or where ever it may be. I really think others would enjoy it <3

User Image
It was awsome, still love tghat song when Van gets his armour to help in battle

Hilarious Genius

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image It was awsome, still love tghat song when Van gets his armour to help in battle

My favorite parts is when he eats xD Whenever he screams 'Damn that's good!' is so awesome! biggrin

Invisible Lover

7,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
omg.... I'm not the only person on gaia that's a fan of this anime?!?!? eek emotion_dowant

Hilarious Genius

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Who are you_I am Canada
omg.... I'm not the only person on gaia that's a fan of this anime?!?!? eek emotion_dowant

lol Nope xd

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
FINALLY! SOME MORE FANS OF THE SERIES biggrin
I love gunxsword! I always get a kick out of it whenever Van will randomly shout out things whenever he's eating XD
I was able to get the first soundtrack to the series at an anime convention this summer, and it has the song when Van gets into his armor.

*p.s., love you sig ^_^

Hilarious Genius

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Blackcrash2
FINALLY! SOME MORE FANS OF THE SERIES biggrin
I love gunxsword! I always get a kick out of it whenever Van will randomly shout out things whenever he's eating XD
I was able to get the first soundtrack to the series at an anime convention this summer, and it has the song when Van gets into his armor.

*p.s., love you sig ^_^

Lol I'm glad you agree x3 WHAT?! I'm so jelly! D:

Lol thank you. You too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out